Maite Perroni is a Mexican actress, singer, songwriter and model, who is best known for starring in the Mexican telenovelas Rebelde, Cuidado con el ángel, Mi Pecado, Triunfo del Amor, Cachito de cielo, La Gata, Antes muerta que Lichita and Papá a toda madre. In 2012, she signed a contract with Warner Music Group and the following year Perroni released her first solo album Eclipse de Luna, which debuted in the third position at Amprofon Top 20, the main table of Mexican albums and got to ninth position on the Billboard Latin Albums and second in Latin Pop Albums.
Maite Perroni Beorlegui
Mai, MaiCandy, Maitita, May
Actress, Singer, Model
Latin Pop, Pop
Birthday / Date of Birth
Maite Perroni was born on March 09, 1983, in Mexico City, Mexico.
She’s currently 36 years old.
After graduating from high school, Perroni signed up for the Centro de Educación Artística (CEA), an acting school run by Televisa and signed up for a three-year course, though it only took her two years to complete. She graduated and landed the role Guadalupe Lupita Fernandez, in the Mexican telenovela Rebelde.
- Father – Javier Perroni
- Mother – Maite Beorlegui
- Siblings – Adolfo Perroni (Younger Brother), Francisco Perroni (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maite Perroni has dated –
- Guido Laris (2005-2008) – From 2005 to 2008, Maite was romantically linked to Mexican singer, Guido Laris. She also engaged Guido during this time. But, they finally split in August 2008. He served as the musical director of her own band RBD.
- Eugenio Siller (2009) – She was RUMORed to be dating the Mexican actor Eugenio in July 2009. They first met at CEA, the school, which both attended to study acting back in 1999.
- Carlos de la Mota (2010) – Dominican actor Carlos dated Mexican actress, Maite for a couple of months in 2010.
- Mané De La Parra (2010-2012) – She had a two year long relationship with Mexican actor Parra from November 2010 until December 2012.
- Koko Stambuk (2013) – She is currently dating Chilean producer Koko Stambuk since October 2013.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.60 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-36
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Playing the lead role as Guadalupe “Lupita” Fernández in TV series Rebelde in 2004.
On August 27, 2013, Maite released her debut album Eclipse de Luna through Warner Music. It charted at #2 in the U.S. Billboard Latin Pop Albums.
She appeared in 2012 film El Arribo de Conrado Sierra for her role as Ninfa Alcantar.
In 2004, she played the role as Guadalupe “Lupita” Fernández in the Mexican telenovela Rebelde.
She is the spokesmodel for NYX Cosmetics. Maite has appeared in several commercials for Ecologist Green Party of Mexico. Apart from the above, she has also been featured in Ades Class, Asepxia, Helato de Bonice, Giraffas, Pepsi, Teletón, Hinds, Pantene and Wal Mart commercials.
Maite Perroni Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Maite Perroni Net worth
Maite Perroni has a estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Maite Perroni
- Instagram – maitepb
- Twitter – Maite Perroni
- YouTube Channel – Maite Perroni
Some Lesser Known Facts About Maite Perroni
- She was born in Mexico city but grew up in Guadalajara in Mexico (till she was 12).
- She was a member of the Mexican band RBD.
- RBD released albums in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
- From 2008 to 2016, she was on People en Español’s 50 Most Beautiful list. She was also named ‘The New Queen of The Telenovelas’ in 2009 by Univision.
- In November 30, 2004, shortly before the premiere of ‘Rebelde’, Perroni and few other members of the cast released an album called ‘Rebelde’. Its success led to the formation of a musical group called RBD (abbreviation for “ReBelDe”).
- In 2007, she composed ‘Tal Vez Mañana’ for RBD’s fifth studio album, ‘Empezar Desde Cero’, released simultaneously in Mexico and the United Sates on November 20, 2007. She also sang solo on the title track for the album.
- In 2008, she appeared in the role of the protagonist, María de Jesus, in ‘Cuidado con el ángel’ (‘Don’t Mess with an Angel’), also singing three songs, ‘Esta Soledad’, ‘Separada De Ti’, and ‘Contigo’ for her character. The show established her as a popular actress.
- In 2010, she performed in the sixth episode of the third session of ‘Mujeres asesinas’. Also in the same year, Perroni released her single ‘No Vuelvas’ and went on her first solo tour, ‘Maite Perroni Brazilian Tour 2010’.
- In 2010, she also starred in ‘Triunfo del amor’ (Triumph of Love), appearing as María Desamparada / María Iturbide Gutiérrez, recording ‘A Partir De Hoy’ with Marco di Mauro for it. Released on October 25, 2010, the series ran for 176 episodes before ending on June 26, 2011.
- In February 2013, Perroni moved to New York, preparing for the recording of her solo album, ‘Eclipse de Luna’. On July 16, 2013, she released the lyric video of the first song ‘Tu y Yo’ on her official You Tube channel. The album was finally released on August 23, 2013.
- In 2014, Perroni returned to the television with ‘La Gata’ (‘The Stray Cat’). Starring opposite to Daniel Arenas in the role of Esmeralda, she received several nominations for her work.
- In August 2015. Perroni appeared in her seventh lead role, as Alicia Gutiérrez López / Lichita in ‘Antes muerta que Lichita’ (‘Anything but Plain’). It was an instant hit, running for 131 episodes from August 24, 2015 to February 21, 2016.
- In July 14, 2016, Perroni released her first single called Adicta, performing it at Premios Juventud 2016 (Youth Award), held on the same day. In the same year, she began her second world tour. Called ‘Maite Perroni Tour LOVE’ tour, it started on July 17 at Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- In 2016, after performing at Sao Paulo, she toured Curitiba, Rio de Janeiro, New York and Guayaquil. Continuing through 2017, she performed twice at Mexico City, also visiting Irapuato, Comitan and Guadalajara. Also in 2017, she appeared as Renée Sánchez Moreno in a comedy telenovela called ‘Papá a toda madre’.
- In Fenruary 22, 2018, she resumed her tour, returning to Mexico City, giving a performance at the National Auditorium. She closed the tour on March 21, 2018, when she performed at the Spring Festival in Monterrey, Mexico. She is currently working on her second album.
- Visit her official website @ maiteperroni.world