Pyo Ye-jin is a South Korean actress, singer, and musician. She has been cast in a variety of shows and movies such as What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim, VIP, Taxi Driver, Here Comes Mr. Oh, Miss Granny, The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop, Love Returns, While You Were Sleeping, Lovestruck in the City, Hotel Del Luna, Marriage Contract, Shiho, The Doctors, Fight for My Way, 72 Seconds: Season 2, 72 Seconds: Season 3, and Unframed – Blue happiness.
Actress, Singer, Musician
Birthday / Date of Birth
Pyo Ye-jin was born on the 3rd of February 1992, in Changwon, Gyeongsangnam-do, South Korea.
She’s currently 31 years old.
She has South Korean ancestry.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Pyo Ye-jin has dated –
Pyo has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 48 kg
- In Pounds – 106 lbs
- Measurements – 30-24-32
- Bust – 30 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 32 inches
- Bra Size – 30A
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Pyo became known after her representative works are her roles in television series VIP and Taxi Driver. Pyo began to get bigger roles from 2016-2017 after she signed to agency Pan Stars Company, with some of the standout works being 2016 KBS2’s TV ratings-guarantee family weekend The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop.
In 2014, Ye-jin had her first film onscreen role in the movie Miss Granny as Music show MC.
In 2012, Pyo landed her first role in television in the series, Here Comes Mr. Oh.
Pyo Ye-jin Net worth
Pyo Ye-jin has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – yjiinp
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pyo Ye-jin
- Ye-jin was born and brought up in Changwon, South Korea.
- She worked as a flight attendant from 2011-2013 at Korean Air before she left to pursue acting career.
- In 2015, Pyo enrolled as a trainee actress in JYP Entertainment.
- She began to get bigger roles from 2016-2017 after she signed to agency Pan Stars Company, with some of the standout works being 2016 KBS2’s TV ratings-guarantee family weekend The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop and 2017 KBS1’s daily drama Love Returns where Pyo received her first leading role.
- In 2018, Ye-jin won Popular Character Award at the 11th Korea Drama Awards for her role as an enthusiastic rookie secretary tvN’s rom-com workplace What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.
- In 2021, she acted in another memorable work with SBS highly-rated revenge action Taxi Driver and its sequel, as the vigilante team’s IT analyst and youngest member.
- In January 2023, Pyo signed with Secret Ent.