Park Min-young is a South Korean actress known for her successful television shows such as City Hunter and Healer. She rose to fame in the historical coming-of-age drama Sungkyunkwan Scandal and has since starred in television series Glory Jane, Dr. Jin, A New Leaf, Remember, Queen for Seven Days, What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim, Her Private Life, When the Weather Is Fine, and Forecasting Love and Weather.
Actress, Model, Voiceover Artist, MC Host
Birthday / Date of Birth
Park Min-young was born on the 4th of March 1986, in Seoul, South Korea.
She’s currently 37 years old.
She has South Korean ancestry.
In February 2013, Park Min-young studied at Dongguk University which is a private, coeducational university in South Korea and graduated with a degree in Theatre .
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Park Min-young has dated –
Park has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 162.5 cm
- In meters – 1.625 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 30-24-32
- Bust – 30 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 32 inches
- Bra Size – 30A
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Park became known for the historical coming-of-age drama Sungkyunkwan Scandal (2010) and has since starred in television series City Hunter (2011), Glory Jane (2011), Dr. Jin (2012), A New Leaf (2014), Healer (2014–2015), Remember (2015–2016), Queen for Seven Days (2017), What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim (2018), Her Private Life (2019), When the Weather Is Fine (2020), and Forecasting Love and Weather (2022).
In 2011, Min-young had her first film onscreen role in the movie The Cat as So-yeon.
In 2006, Park landed her first role in television by appearing as Kang Yoo-mi in the series, High Kick!.
Min-young has done endorsement work for several brands such as Tod’s. In 2005, she was cast in a commercial for SK Telecom.
Park Min-young Net worth
Park Min-young has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Park Min-young
- Min-young (English name is Rachel Park) was born in Seoul in a simple traditional Korean household. She admits that her childhood was usually uneventful and the family went on with their individual lives.
- She underwent plastic surgery on her nose and eyelids when she was in junior high school.
- In 2005, she made her entertainment debut in a SK Telecom commercial. She launched her acting career a year later in the hit sitcom High Kick! (2006).
- In 2010, Park’s breakthrough came with the drama Sungkyunkwan Scandal, a coming-of-age drama in which her character, an intelligent and resourceful young woman, disguises herself as a boy in order to enter the most prestigious learning institution in Joseon.
- In 2017, she co-starred as Shin Chae-kyung (later Queen Dan-kyung) historical political romance drama TV series, Queen for Seven Days, alongside Yeon Woo-jin and Lee Dong-gun. This role won Park Min-young the 2nd Asia Artist Award in the Best Celebrity Award category.
- In 2018, Park was cast in her first romantic comedy drama What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim alongside Park Seo-joon. The series was a ratings success, leading to increased popularity for Park.
- In 2019, she starred in her second romantic comedy drama Her Private Life alongside Kim Jae-wook.
- In 2020, she starred in the JTBC romance drama When the Weather Is Fine alongside Seo Kang-joon.
- In 2022, she starred in the JTBC romance drama Forecasting Love and Weather alongside Song Kang, playing Jin Ha-kyung – a general forecaster at Korea Meteorological Administration.
- On March 7, 2022, Park donated 100 million won to the Hope Bridge Disaster Relief Association to help the victims of the massive wildfire that started in Uljin, Gyeongbuk and has spread to Samcheok, Gangwon.