Pixie Lott is an English singer, songwriter and actress. Her debut single, “Mama Do (Uh Oh, Uh Oh)”, was released in June 2009 and went straight to number one in the UK Singles Chart. Her second single, “Boys and Girls”, also topped the UK Singles Chart in September 2009. Lott’s debut album, Turn It Up was released in September 2009. It reached number six on the UK Albums Chart, spawned six consecutive top twenty singles and sold over 1.5 million copies. She made her film debut in the 2010 movie Fred: The Movie which was based on a real life YouTube channel created by Lucas Cruikshank.
Victoria Louise Lott
Singer, Songwriter, Actress
Pop, Dance, Soul, Electro, R&B
Mercury, Interscope Records
Birthday / Date of Birth
Pixie Lott was born on January 12, 1991 in Bromley, London, England.
She is currently 28 years old.
She is of partial Italian descent.
Lott started attending Italia Conti Associates Saturday School in Chislehurst when she was only five. Later, at eleven, she took admission in Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts. There she won a scholarship too. She received A grades in her GCSEs despite being busy in recording her album.
- Father – Stephen Lott
- Mother – Beverley Lott
- Siblings – Charlie-Ann Lott (Sister), Stephen Lott II (Brother)
Hall or Nothing Management – James Grant Group Ltd
Boyfriend / Spouse
Pixie Lott dated –
- Gregg Sulkin (2010) – Pixie met Sulkin in early 2010 via Selena Gomez. They were RUMORed to be dating together from that time on wards. But, during August 2010 issue of “M Magazine”, Gregg claimed that he was single.
- Oliver Cheshire (2010-Present) – Pixie is romantically hanging out with Oliver, a British model since August 2010. The couple got engaged in November 2016.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-36
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
Her natural hair color is dark brown. But she likes to dye them blonde.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Best Known For
Her debut single “Mama Do”, which was released in June 2009. It straight away climbed to #1 spot in the UK Singles Chart.
She portrayed the role as Judy in the 2010 independent comedy film Fred: The Movie.
Pixie released her debut album titled Turn It Up on September 11, 2009 by Mercury Records. It is about 40 minutes long and received the certification of 2x Platinum in Britain. It was able to sell 850,000 copies and peaked at number 6 in the UK.
In 2007, Lott appeared as a guest dancer in the Nickelodeon UK’s sitcom Genie in the House in 2 episodes entitled “Drama Queen”, and “I Feel Like Singing”.
Casio UK (2009)
Freckles on the nose (Freckles are actually her favorite feature)
Pixie Lott Favorite
- Favorite Artists – Adele, Christina Aguilera, Stevie Wonder, Mariah Carey, Donny Hathaway, Whitney Houston, James Morrison
- Favorite Fruit – Pineapple
- Favorite Fashion Icons – Edie Sedgwick, Brigitte Bardot
- Favorite Color – Red
Pixie Lott Net Worth
Pixie Lott’s net worth has accumulated to approximately $5 million dollars.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pixie Lott
- Her nickname Pixie came into existence when her mother saw her looking like a cute baby, and tiny fairy.
- She first started singing in the church school.
- Her singing icons are Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston.
- Pixie has also made herself to the FHM’s Sexiest Women List in 2010 (at #45), 2011 (at #31), 2012 (at #12) and 2013 (At #7). So, there’s an improvement each year.
- She started writing songs at the age of 8 on her piano.
- She believes being forgetful and being late are her bad habits.
- Lott’s debut album, Turn It Up, was released in September 2009. It reached number six on the UK Albums Chart, spawned six consecutive top twenty singles, and sold over 1.5 million copies.
- Her second album, Young Foolish Happy, was released on 14 November 2011.
- In July 2011, Lott signed a deal with Select Model Management.
- Visit her official website @ pixielott.com.