Pamela Adlon is an American actress, voice actress, screenwriter, producer and director. She voiced Bobby Hill on the animated comedy series King of the Hill, for which she won a Primetime Emmy Award, Ashley Spinelli on the animated comedy series Recess, Baloo on Jungle Cubs, Lucky on 101 Dalmatians: The Series and the title character from the Pajama Sam video game series. Adlon is also known for her roles on the comedy-drama series Californication and Louie, on which she was also a writer and producer. Her work on Louie garnered her four Primetime Emmy Award nominations.
Pamela Fionna Segall
Actress, Voice Actress, Screenwriter, Producer, Director
Birthday / Date of Birth
Pamela Adlon was born on the 9th of July 1966, in Albany, New York, United States.
She’s currently 53 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Upper West Side, Manhattan, New York, United States
Pamela attended Sarah Lawrence College for a semester. After moving to Laurel Canyon, Los Angeles, she shared a house with Anna Gunn.
- Father – Donald Maxwell “Don” Segall (TV Comedy Writer-Producer, Author of comic books and science fiction pulp novels)
- Mother – Marina L Segall
- Siblings – Unknown
- Relatives – Harry Segall (Paternal Grandfather), Esther Fox (Paternal Grandmother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Pamela Adlon has dated –
- Felix O. Adlon (1996-2010) – In 1996, Pamela married writer, producer and director Felix O. Adlon. The couple has 3 daughters together – actress Gideon Adlon (b. March 30, 1997), Rockie Adlon and actress Odessa Adlon (b. June 17, 1999). They divorced in 2010.
- In feet – 5 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 153 cm
- In meters – 1.53 m
- In Kilograms – 49 kg
- In Pounds – 108 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Adlon is famous for her roles in films like Grease 2 (1982) and also for roles on the television series Californication (2007–2014) and Louie (2010–2015). She is also well-known for her voice works, where she voiced Bobby Hill on the animated comedy series King of the Hill (1997–2010), for which she won a Primetime Emmy Award, Ashley Spinelli on the animated comedy series Recess (1997–2003), Baloo on Jungle Cubs (1996–1998), Lucky on 101 Dalmatians: The Series (1997–1998) and the title character from the Pajama Sam video game series.
In 1982, Pamela Adlon made her acting debut with the musical film Grease 2, in which she played the role of Dolores Rebchuck. As a voice artist, she made her theatrical film debut as Ket in the Japanese animated fantasy film Kiki’s Delivery Service in 1989.
In 1983 Pamela made her first television show appearance on, The Facts of Life. As a voice artist, she made her first TV show appearance on the children’s TV series Rugrats in 1992.
Pamela has done endorsement work for the following brands- McDonald’s, Blockbuster and Mervyn’s.
Pamela Adlon Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Pamela Adlon Net worth
Pamela Adlon has an estimated net worth of $16 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pamela Adlon
- At the age of 9, she started working at a radio studio as a voice-over artist.
- While growing up, she used to live at Carnegie House building at 100 West 57th Street.
- After her divorce with Felix O. Adlon in 2010, Felix shifted to Germany.
- Pamela won Writers Guild of America Award in the best comedy series category for her work in the comedy-drama TV series Louie in 2013 and again in 2015.
- Gideon Adlon, Pamela’s daughter, made her first TV show appearance in Louie.
- In 2015, she worked as a writer and also starred on FX comedy series Better Things.
- In January 2020, Adlon became a citizen of the United Kingdom.