Claire Forlani is an English actress. She became known in the mid-1990s for her leading role in the film Mallrats and in the Jean-Michel Basquiat 1996 biopic Basquiat. In 1994, she played Katrina in Police Academy 7: Mission to Moscow. In 1998, she achieved wide recognition for starring in the fantasy romance film Meet Joe Black.
Forlani also has appeared in numerous TV films and series, including her starring role on the historical-fantasy-drama series Camelot and her recurring roles on the CBS action series CSI: NY, NCIS: Los Angeles and Hawaii Five-0. She has recently played the role of Meredith Newman in the 2019 film Five Feet Apart.
Claire Antonia Forlani
Birthday / Date of Birth
Claire Forlani was born on the 17th of December 1971, in Twickenham, London, England.
She’s currently 48 years old.
At age 11, Forlani entered the Arts Educational School in London, where she began to study acting. During her six years at the school, she also studied dance, which led to performances on stage in The Nutcracker and Orpheus in the Underworld.
- Father – Pier Luigi Forlani
- Mother – Barbara Dickinson
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Claire Forlani has dated –
- Dougray Scott (2007-Present) – On 8 June 2007, Forlani married Scottish actor Dougray Scott in Italy. Their adopted son, Milo Thomas Scott, was born on 27 December 2014.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 115 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Claire became known in the mid-1990s for her leading role in the film Mallrats and in the Jean-Michel Basquiat 1996 biopic Basquiat. In 1994, she played Katrina in Police Academy 7: Mission to Moscow. In 1998, she achieved wide recognition for starring in the fantasy romance film Meet Joe Black (1998). She has also noted for her powerful performance in television shows like NCIS: Los Angeles and Hawaii Five-0.
In 1992, Claire made her silver screen debut as Katarina in the film, Gypsy Eyes. Her first major role in a feature film came in 1994 when she played the role of Katrina in the action-comedy film, Police Academy: Mission to Moscow.
In 1991, Claire landed her first television role as Judy Wellman on an episode of the Britsh comedy-drama children series, Press Gang.
Claire Forlani Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Claire Forlani Net worth
Claire Forlani has an estimated net worth of $8 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – therealclaireforlani
- Twitter – Claire Forlani
Some Lesser Known Facts About Claire Forlani
- Claire developed an interest in performing arts at a very young age and subsequently took acting and dance lessons from the Arts Educational School in London.
- In 1993, she moved to the United States with her family to find better acting opportunities in Hollywood.
- Claire was the face of L’Oreal beauty products in 2001. Furthermore, she has also appeared in campaigns for Dewars, L’Oréal, Banana Republic, Shiseido and Dior.
- In 2001, she was ranked at 85 in FHM’s 100 Sexiest Women list.
- In August 2002, Claire was named Actress of the Week by the online men’s magazine AskMen.com.
- In 2010, Forlani made an appearance in NCIS: Los Angeles as Agent Lauren Hunter, replacing Henrietta Lange (Linda Hunt) temporarily as the operations director at NCIS for the end of season 2.
- In 2015, Forlani was one of the narrators of the documentary Unity.
- In 2016, the second episode of season seven of Hawaii Five-0 introduced Alicia Brown, a retired criminal profiler portrayed by Forlani. In a recurring role, Brown helped the Five-0 team to find a serial killer.
- In October 2017, she along with over 80 women accused Harvey Weinstein of sexual harassment or assault as part of the #MeToo movement.
- In September 2019, Claire Forlani was made the brand ambassador for The Union.