Olivia Deeble is an Australian actress, whose roles have included Raffy Morrison in Home and Away and Tamara Noodle in Little Lunch. She will star as Princess Roxana in upcoming Disney+ film, Secret Society of Second-Born Royals. Deeble’s first major television role was Tamara Noodle in the children’s mockumentary comedy Little Lunch.
A year and a half later, she landed the role of Raffy Morrison on Home and Away, starring in over 200 episodes of the soap. In 10 May 2019, Jonathon Moran of The Daily Telegraph reported that Deeble had finished up filming with the show.
Olivia, Liv, Livvy
Birthday / Date of Birth
Olivia Deeble was born on the 4th of August, 2002, in Balwyn, Victoria, Australia.
She’s currently 17 years old.
There’s no information available about her educational qualification.
- Father – Matthew Deeble
- Mother – Kate Gorman
- Siblings – Ewen Deeble (Younger Brother), Matilda Deeble (Younger Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Olivia Deeble has dated –
Olivia has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 51 kg
- In Pounds – 112 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-36
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Olivia earned critical acclaim for her work in the Australian television series Little Lunch and Home and Away. She will star as Princess Roxana in upcoming Disney+ film, Secret Society of Second-Born Royals.
Olivia made her professional acting debut at the age of two-and-a-half years by appearing in Marc Gracie’s film You and Your Stupid Mate.
In 2015, Deeble first television appearance came when she was chosen for the lead role of Tamara, an athlete with great expertise on monkey bars in the Australian kids’ television series Little Lunch.
Awards & Nominations
|2018||Kids’ Choice Awards||Favourite Aussie/Kiwi Rising Star||N/A||Won|
Olivia Deeble Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Olivia Deeble Net worth
Olivia Deeble has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Olivia Deeble
- Growing up, she took ballet and jazz classes and earned accolades as well as solos in the school’s concerts.
- Olivia is the granddaughter of the famous Australian actors Reg Gorman and Judith Roberts.
- She starred alongside Nathan Phillips in the movie You and Your Stupid Mate.
- Her acting career took off after she appeared in a few critically acclaimed short films like Roar!, I Remember the Future and Go Fish.
- In 2014, she played Jackie Burns in the multi-award winning science fiction short drama film I Remember the Future.
- In 2014, she modeled for the fashion line Tahlia.
- In September 2018, Deeble was hospitalized after hitting her head and suffering brain swelling. She had to take time off from filming Home and Away.