Palak Muchhal is an Indian playback singer. She and her younger brother Palash Muchhal perform stage shows across India and abroad to raise funds for the poor children who need financial assistance for the medical treatment of heart diseases.
Muchhal has made her entry in both Guinness Book of World Records and Limca Book of World Records for great achievements in social work. Her work is also recognized by the Government of India and other public institutions through various awards and honours. Muchhal also performs as a playback singer for Bollywood films.
Hindustani Classical Music, Filmi
T-Series, YRF Music, Eros Music, Bombay Tracks LLP
Birthday / Date of Birth
Palak Muchhal was born on 30 March 1992, in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India.
She is currently 26 years old.
She is of Maheshwari Marwari descent.
Palak Muchhal attended Shree Agrasen Vidyalaya, Sneh Nagar, Indore. In 2014, she graduated with a B.Com degree from a college in Indore.
- Father – Rajkumar Muchhal (Works in a private firm)
- Mother – Amita Muchhal (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Palash Muchhal (Younger Brother) (Singer, Music Composer)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Palak Muchhal dated –
Palak Muchhal has opted to remain silent about her personal life while interacting with the media, which makes it difficult to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 162.5 cm
- In meters – 1.62 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-33
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Her shoe size is believed to be 7 (US).
Best Known For
- Having served as a playback singer for popular Bollywood movies.
- Having done extensive social activism and charity work.
In 2010, Palak made her theatrical film debut in a minor role in the action drama movie, Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Sey, which had Abhishek Bachchan and Deepika Padukone in the lead roles.
As a Singer
Palak has lent her voice to a number of soundtracks recorded for popular Bollywood movies like Aashiqui 2, Ek Tha Tiger, Action Jackson, Kick, Prem Ratan Dhan Payo, and M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story.
Palak Muchhal hasn’t acted on any TV show till date. But, she has judged some music shows such as The Voice India Kids in the past.
Palak Muchhal hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Palak Muchhal Favorite
- Favorite Actor – Salman Khan
- Favorite Actress – Shraddha Kapoor
- Favorite Place – Dubai
- Favorite Musician – Lata Mangehkar, Shreya Ghoshal, Pritam, Amaal Mallik, Mithoon, A.R.Rahman, Amit Trivedi, Vishal Trivedi
- Favorite Color – Red
Palak Muchhal Net Worth
Palak Muchhal’s net worth has accumulated to approximately $0.3 million dollars.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Palak Muchhal
- Twitter – Palak Muchhal
- Instagram – palakmuchhal3
- YouTube Channel – Palak Muchhal
Some Lesser Known Facts About Palak Muchhal
- Palak started singing at the age of 4 and has taken training in Indian Classical Music.
- Palak always wanted to be a Bollywood singer and even released 6 albums in her younger age.
- She got her breakthrough when she got selected in the Little Stars competition, which gave her an opportunity to travel across the world.
- When she was just 21 years old, she registered her name in the Guinness Book of World Records and Limca Book of World Records for her social work.
- She can sing in 17 different languages.
- In her professional career, she has sung in different languages including Sanskrit, Hindi, Oriya, Gujarati, Rajasthani, Assamese, Bhojpuri, Bengali, Marathi, Punjabi, Telugu, Kannada, Sindhi, Tamil and Malayalam.
- When she was 4 years old, she became a member of Kalyanji-Anandji Little Star, which comprised of other young singers.
- During the Kargil War, she spent an entire week singing at the shops in her hometown of Indore in a bid to raise funds for the families of deceased Indian soldiers. She was 7 years old at that time.
- Her inclination to do charity and social activism work was triggered by a childhood event after she had seen poor children using their clothes to wipe train compartments.
- In 2001, she managed to raise more than 1 million rupees for the benefit of Gujarat earthquake victims.
- She has established her non-profit organization, Palak Muchhal Heart Foundation. Her organization has managed to save the lives of hundreds of children through heart surgeries.
- She doesn’t receive any financial benefit from the charity work.