Nikki Bella is an American professional wrestler model businesswoman and actress signed to WWE, where she performs on the Raw brand. She made her debut on SmackDown in November 2008. Bella is a two time WWE Divas Champion. Bella ranked No. 1 in Pro Wrestling Illustrated‘s Female 50 in November 2015 and was named Diva of the Year by Rolling Stone in December 2015. She also won the award for Choice Female Athlete alongside her sister at the Teen Choice Awards in 2016.
Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace
Nikki, Nikki Bella
Professional Wrestler, Actress, Model, Television Host
Birthday / Date of Birth
Nikki Bella was born on the 21st of November 1983, in San Diego, California, United States.
She is currently 39 years old.
On her father’s side, she has Mexican ancestry. While on her mother’s side, she is of English, Scottish, Irish and Italian descent.
Bella attended Chaparral High School and graduated in 2002. She then got enrolled at Grossmont College but left after just one year. Later, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in modeling and acting.
- Father – Jon Garcia
- Mother – Kathy Colace
- Siblings – Brianna Monique Danielson aka Brie Bella (Twin Sister) (Retired professional wrestler, actress and model), J.J. Garcia (Brother)
- Relatives – Joseph John “Joe” Colace (Maternal Grandfather), Alice Mary Dessert (Maternal Grandmother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nikki Bella has dated-
- In May 2014, Nicole revealed on Total Divas that she had married her high school sweetheart at the age of 20, the marriage was annulled three years later.
- Nick Nemeth (2008-2010) – Nikki started dating wrestler Nick Nemeth (ring name Dolph Ziggler) in the early months of 2008. They had been signed up with WWE’s development wing, Florida Championship Wrestling, and had grown pretty close while finding their feet in the wrestling industry. It was later revealed that their relationship was the reason for Nikki’s feud with Maria Kanellis as Dolph and Maria were going out and Nikki was responsible for breaking them up. Once, Dolph and Maria had been dancing together and Nikki managed to sneak in, leading to a catfight between them.
- John Cena (2012-2018) – In 2012, Bella started dating WWE superstar John Cena. However, their relationship managed to stay under the radar for quite some time as WWE’s strict policy mandates to keep their wrestlers’ private life a secret so as not to affect the show’s storylines. They got engaged in April 2017 after he got down on his knee post their mixed tag team match at WrestleMania 33. The couple publicly announced their separation in April 2018 after 1 year of engagement.
- Artem Chigvintsev (2018-Present) – Nikki met choreographer Artem Chigvintsev in 2017 when they were partnered together while competing on the Dancing with the Stars. But, she was dating John Cena at that time. In 2019, it was revealed that they were dating from some time.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 70 kg
- In Pounds – 154 lbs
- Measurements – 39-27-38
- Bust – 39 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 38 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Being one of the most popular WWE female wrestlers. Her very successful stint with Smackdown during which she went on to become WWE Divas Champion.
WWE Match Debut
In September 2007, Nikki made her professional WWE debut along with her sister in a tag team match against Nattie Neidhart and Krissy Vaine. They went on to win the match.
In September 2007, Bella made her professional WWE debut along with her sister in a tag team match against Nattie Neidhart and Krissy Vaine. They went on to win the match.
In 2014, Nikki first appeared in the comedy-drama Confessions of a Womanizer as a supporting cast. Bella first appeared in the sports series E.C.W. as herself in 2009.
In 2009, Bella made her first TV Show appearance in the sports series E.C.W. as herself.
- Bella Buster (Sitout facebuster) – 2008–2013; used as a signature move thereafter
- Fearless Lock (STF) – 2016–present; adopted from John Cena
- Rack Attack (Argentine backbreaker drop) – 2013–2015
- Rack Attack 2.0 (Fireman’s carry cutter) – 2016 – present
- Back body drop
- Bella Spear (Spear), followed by multiple punches
- Cross armbreaker
- Double leg slam
- Front powerslam, dropped during application of a hammerlock
- Headscissors, sometimes transitioned into a figure-four necklock and followed by multiple push-up facebusters with theatrics
- Handstand cornered backflip calf kick to an oncoming opponent
- Leaping shoulder block
- One-handed Thesz press, followed by multiple mat slams
- Modified Achilles lock
- Running elbow smash or forearm smash, sometimes to an oncoming opponent
- Snapback (Snapmare facebreaker)
- Spinebuster, sometimes to an oncoming opponent
- Springboard roundhouse kick
- Tilt-a-whirl headscissors takedown
Bella has been featured in a TV spot for Susan G. Komen for the Cure, in which she co-starred with her fiancé John Cena. Also, she has used her strong online presence to promote products and brands through her social media activity.
Nikki Bella Net worth
Nikki Bella has an estimated net worth of $8 million as of 2023. She’s engaged with her boyfriend John Cena with whom she lives in a luxury villa in Florida.
Social Media Portfolio
- Facebook – Nikki Bella
- Instagram – thenikkibella
- Twitter – Nikki & Brie
- YouTube Channel – The Bella Twins
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nikki Bella
- Nikki worked as a waitress during her early days of her career.
- If not an wrestler, she could have been a real estate agent since she is a licensed real estate agent.
- Rolling Stones named her as the Diva of the Year in December 2015.
- She did a gig in a Fox TV show ‘Meet my Folks’ that gained her fame and recognition and eventually she stared getting offers from television shows.
- In April 23rd 2012, Nikki secured her first WWE Divas Championship belt after defeating Beth Phoenix on Raw.
- She has been an inspiration for several teen girls and has a huge fan base for her exquisite wrestling style.
- The Bella twins launched their YouTube channel under the same name in 2016 which features daily fashion, beauty, travel, fitness, relationship and health videos.
- Bella has also appeared in video games.
- During her early days in Los Angeles, she was employed as a waitress at the upscale Mondrian Hotel.
- She is a licensed real estate agent. She has claimed in her interviews that if she hadn’t become a professional wrestler, she would have preferred to become a real estate agent.
- For her tremendous achievements in the ring, the Rolling Stones declared her as the Diva of the Year in December 2015.
- While growing up, she harbored dreams of becoming a professional soccer player. However, she was forced to give up on her dream after suffering a horrific leg injury.
- In her free time, she loves to write poems, which she claims helps her in escaping her busy lifestyle.
- In 2006, she and Brie failed to make the cut for the WWE Diva Search, which left them facing the prospect of missing out on a wrestling career even before it had started. However, WWE saw their potential and signed them up on a developmental contract.
- Nikki and her sister were set to face Naomi and Cameron at the iconic WrestleMania main event in 2013. However, their match was scrapped, depriving them of a chance to find greater fame early in their career.
- In August 2017, she launched her own wine brand named Belle Radici along with her sister.
- In August 21, 2017, Nikki and Brie launched their own wine label called Belle Radici in collaboration with Hill Family Estates and Gauge Branding.
- In September 6, 2017, Bella was announced as one of the celebrities who will compete on the 25th season of Dancing with the Stars. She was paired with professional dancer Artem Chigvintsev. She was eliminated on October 30, 2017.
- In November 1, 2017, Nikki and Brie launched Birdiebee, a lifestyle intimates and activewear brand. The line includes transitional intimates, activewear, and loungewear aimed at “empowering and educating women through mirroring the twins’ passion for life, strength, women’s health and wellness, and fun.”
- In January 28, 2019, Nikki and Brie launched Nicole + Brizee, a body and beauty line.
- In March 27, 2019, Nikki and Brie launched their own podcast.