Karen Connell is an Irish actress who known for her role ‘Angel of Death’ in TV series Vikings. She has also appeared in Vikings: Valhalla and Nightflyers. Karen started her career through television commercial and modelling. She is also the host of the reality competition show Skin Wars. She made her appearance in The Smoker and the Dame Who Wore Red Shoes. Despite starting her career in short films and commercials, she has managed to land some significant roles on television and in cinema.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Karen Connell was born on the 1st of January 1987, in Dublin, Ireland.
She’s currently 36 years old.
She has Irish ancestry.
Connell went to the National University of Ireland for studies. Later, she earned a Master of Arts degree in Drama and Theatre. She is also a recipient of arts and theater studies from Core Theatre School (where she received a Certificate in Chekhov Training).
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Aisling Connell (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Karen Connell has dated –
- Armando Li Bianchi – Karen might be in a secret relationship with actor Armando Li Bianchi.
- In feet – 6 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 188 cm
- In meters – 1.88 m
- In Kilograms – 65 kg
- In Pounds – 143 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-35
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 11 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Karen became known for Vikings (2013), Nightflyers (2018) and Vikings: Valhalla (2022). She also worked with Conway van Gelder Grant Ltd, a company representing extraordinary talent, voices, and campaigns. Karen was caught in the limelight after getting into the films after she launched her clothing company.
In 2021, Connell had her first film onscreen role in the movie I’m Not in Love as Anontella directed by Col Spector.
In 2018, Karen landed her first role in television by appearing in the horror science fiction series, Nightflyers.
Connell has done endorsement work for several brands such as Dylan Hotel and Conway van Gelder Grant Ltd.
Karen Connell Net worth
Karen Connell has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – karenmconnell
Some Lesser Known Facts About Karen Connell
- Connell was born and raised in Dublin, Ireland.
- In 2016, she started her career as an actor with short films. She acted in Neolithic Patchwork Quilt. The same year she appeared in Dylan Hotel Commercial.
- In 2018, Karen rose to fame after appearing in American horror science fiction television series Nightflyers.
- Karen is owner of an eco-friendly clothing line called KAIS clothing. Karen was caught in the limelight after getting into the films after she launched her clothing company.
- She is ought to be seen in the next project called the Paramount + series HALO, joining Series 2.
- Karen is working with IMM Agency Group, Modeling Agency. She also worked with Conway van Gelder Grant Ltd, a company representing extraordinary talent, voices, and campaigns.
- She is lovely, exquisite, and entrancing. She can sing and play the guitar and also likes to play keyboard games.
- She enjoys horse riding, swimming and yoga.
- In 2020, Karen acted in historical drama tv series Vikings. She played the role of Antonella film I’m Not In Love. Her other projects include Vikings: Valhalla, sequel of Vikings.