Naomi Scott is a British actress and singer. She is known for starring as Kimberly Hart, the Pink Ranger in the 2017 Power Rangers film and co-starring as Maddy Shannon in the science-fiction drama series Terra Nova. Scott also starred as Mohini “Mo” Banjaree in the Disney Channel original film Lemonade Mouth and as Megan in the TV series Life Bites. In July 2018, Sony Pictures Entertainment confirmed that Scott will star as one of the three lead ‘Angels’ in the new 2019 Elizabeth Banks directed reboot film of Charlie’s Angels, along with Kristen Stewart and Ella Balinska. She is set to play Princess Jasmine in the live action remake of Aladdin.
Electropop, Dance, Pop
She is not Signed to Any Record Label.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Naomi Scott was born on May 6, 1993, in London, England, United Kingdom.
She is currently 25 years old.
She has Indian ancestry on her mother’s side while she is of British descent on her father’s side.
Scott went to Davenant Foundation School in Loughton, Essex, England.
- Father – Chris Scott (Senior pastor of the Bridge Church, Woodford)
- Mother – Usha Scott
- Siblings – Josh Scott (Older Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Naomi Scott dated –
- Nick Roux (2011) – She met American actor, Nick Roux on the set of 2011 TV film Lemonade Mouth and the duo dated briefly thereafter.
- Jordan Spence (2011-Present) – She started dating English footballer, Jordan Spence on April 21, 2011. After three years of dating together, the couple married in June 2014. He is really tall, around 6 ft 2 inch high.
- In feet – 5 feet 5¾ inches
- In centimeters – 167 cm
- In meters – 1.67 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Naomi was highly praised for her performance as Kimberly Hart, the Pink Power Ranger, in the 2017 film Power Rangers. she also earned widespread acclaim for playing Maddy Shannon in the science fiction drama series Terra Nova in 2011.
Naomi first appeared in the 2013 short film Modern/Love for her role as Harper.
Naomi got her big break in television with the Disney Channel UK Series Life Bites from 2008 to 2009, in which she played the role of Megan.
She released her debut EP, “Invisible Division”, on August 25, 2014, as a digital download. It spawned hit numbers “Motions,” and “Say Nothing.”
She has appeared in a Zales commercial.
Awards & Nominations
|2017||Power Rangers||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Sci-Fi Movie Actress||Nominated|
Naomi Scott Net worth
Naomi Scott has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Naomi Scott
- Scott had performed in her school drama and musical productions.
- Scott has participated in missionary and outreach work while she was young.
- As a singer, she started her career with Bridge Church Youth Band.
- In 2010, she was cast as Mohini “Mo” Banjaree in the 2011 Disney Channel original film Lemonade Mouth, her first role in an American production.
- In 2013, Scott appeared in the music video for the song “Hurricane”, by her Lemonade Mouth co-star Bridgit Mendler.
- In August 2014, she independently released her debut EP Invisible Division. Scott was cast as Ryoko in Ridley Scott’s The Martian. She filmed her scenes but they were removed from the final cut.
- She released her second EP, Promises, on 5th August 2016.
- Naomi has performed a solo jazz at London’s Royal Festival Hall.
- In July 2017, Scott was cast as Princess Jasmine in a live-action remake of Aladdin.
- In July 2018, it was confirmed that Scott will star as one of the three lead ‘Angels’ in the new 2019 Elizabeth Banks directed reboot film of Charlie’s Angels.
- Visit her official website @ naomiscottmusic.com.