Chandini Tamilarasan is an Indian film actress who has appeared in Tamil and Telugu language films. She made her debut in the lead role in K. Bhagyaraj’s Siddhu +2, before signing to play role in Naan Rajavaga Pogiren.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Chandini Tamilarasan was born on 12 August 1992, in Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
She is currently 26 years old.
She is of Tamil descent.
Chandini attended Sacred Heart Matriculation Hr. Sec School, Church Park, Anna Salai, Chennai. Later, she attended Ethiraj College for Women in Chennai from where she earned her bachelor’s degree in Visual Communications.
- Father – Tamilarasan
- Mother – Padmanjali
- Siblings – None
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chandini Tamilarasan has dated –
- Nanda (2018-Present) – Chandini Tamilarasan is bidding goodbye to her singlehood as she will tie the knot to her long-time boyfriend choreographer Nandha on Wednesday, December 12. Their wedding will be performed as per Hindu customs in Tirupati.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 114 lbs
- Measurements – 33-26-33
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Chandini made her onscreen debut as a leading female in the 2010 Tamil film, Siddhu +2 alongside K. Bhagyaraj’s son Shanthnoo.
She appeared in a reality TV show in 2009 which landed her a role in her debut film.
Chandini Tamilarasan Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Aravind Swamy
- Favorite Actress – Sri Devi
Chandini Tamilarasan Net worth
Chandini Tamilarasan has a estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chandini Tamilarasan
- She was only 17 when she contested in Miss Chennai 2007 pageant, but wasn’t able to finish in the top three.
- Her performances were highly lauded in films like Nayyapudai and Vil Ambu.
- She has appeared in regional films such as Tamil and Telugu till date.
- She has also appeared on the covers of regional magazines as well as done editorial shoots.