Michael Buble is a Canadian-Italian singer, songwriter, actor and record producer. He has won several awards, including four Grammy Awards and multiple Juno Awards. His first album reached the top ten in Canada and the UK. He found a worldwide audience with his 2005 album It’s Time, and his 2007 album Call Me Irresponsible which reached number one on the Canadian Albums Chart, the UK Albums Chart, the US Billboard 200, the Australian ARIA Albums Chart and several European charts.
Michael Steven Bublé
Michael Bublé, Mickey Bubbles
Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Record Producer
143, Reprise Records
Birthday / Date of Birth
Michael Buble was born on September 09, 1975, in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada.
He is currently 43 years old.
Michael divides his time between his home in West Vancouver, Canada and his wife’s hometown in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
He has Italian and Croatian ancestry.
Michael went to Seaforth Elementary School and Cariboo Hill Secondary School.
- Father – Lewis Bublé (Salmon Fisherman)
- Mother – Amber Santaga Bublé
- Siblings – Brandee Bublé (Younger Sister) (Children’s Book Author), Crystal Bublé (Younger Sister) (Actress)
- Others – Demetrio Santaga (Maternal Grandfather) (Plumber), Iolanda Moscone (Maternal Grandmother)
Michael Bublé is managed by Bruce Allen Talent, Talent Agency, Vancouver, Canada.
Girlfriend / Spouse
Michael Buble dated –
- Debbie Timuss (1996-2005) – Debbie is an actress from British Columbia, Canada. She appeared with Michael in the musical Red Rock Diner in 1996. While on a tour in Italy, he co-wrote the hit song “Home” dedicating it to her. She was even featured in the same music video. At one point, Michael and Debbie were engaged. By the end of November 2005, their engagement broke inspiring him to write another hit single Lost.
- Emily Blunt (2005-2008) – Emily is a British-American film and stage actress from London. Michael met Emily backstage at the Australian television’s Logie Awards, Melbourne, in 2005. They soon started dating after that and Emily moved into his Vancouver home. Michael wrote the hit Everything for her. They ended their relationship in July 2008.
- Luisana Lopilato (2009-Present) – Michael set eyes for the first time on Argentine actress and model Luisana amidst the crowd after his show in Buenos Aires and thought she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. He visited Luisana and her family 3 months later and soon, they realized that they were in love with each other. In November 2009, at a family dinner in front of her parents and siblings, Michael proposed with a sparkling ring. They had 2 weddings, 1st, on March 31, 2011, in Buenos Aires and 6 weeks later, in Vancouver, near Michael’s family residence. Luisana appeared in Michael’s music video Haven’t Met You Yet in 2009, which he wrote for her. They have two sons– Noah (born in 2013) and Elias (born in 2016).
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 75 kg
- In Pounds – 165 lbs
His self-titled album Michael Bublé which was released on February 11, 2003, under major labels 143 Records and Reprise Records. This album gave him the global recognition selling more than 3 million units worldwide. His record-breaking album It’s Time which spent 76 weeks in the number 1 spot on Billboard’s Top Traditional Jazz Album Chart. Winning 4 Grammy Awards for Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album in 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2014.
In 2001, his first album BaBalu was self-released. It had 13 tracks, but it was not widely distributed.
In 2000, Michael made his theatrical film debut playing the role of a karaoke singer in the road trip film Duets, directed by Bruce Paltrow.
In 1996, Michael made his TV show debut with The X-Files as a member of the submarine crew. He was not credited for the role.
Michael Bublé and his songs have featured in the advertisements for the following brands, Michael Buble’s Fine Fragrance for Women By Invitation, Smooth Radio TV & Michael Buble’s song Haven’t Met You Yet was featured in Iceland Foods TV commercial.
Michael Buble Favorite
- Favorite Writer – Dave Barry
- Favorite Go-to food – Old El Paso Tacos
- Favorite TV Show – An Idiot Abroad
- Favorite Movie – The Princess Bride
- Favorite Cloth Brand – DSquared2
Michael Buble Net worth
Michael Buble his a estimated net worth of $150 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Michael Buble
- Instagram – michaelbuble
- Twitter – Michael Buble
- YouTube Channel – Michael Bublé
Some Lesser Known Facts About Michael Buble
- Since the age of 2, Michael had dreamed of becoming a singer.
- Michael shared an interest in ice hockey with his grandfather and fancied the idea of playing professionally for Vancouver Canucks while growing up.
- He joined his father as a commercial fisherman when he was 14 years old for 6 summers.
- He started singing in nightclubs at the age of 16. His stage name was Mickey Bubbles.
- He grew up listening to a lot of jazz records from his grandfather’s collection.
- He entered the Canadian Youth Talent Search when he was 18 years old and won. Soon after that, he worked at every possible place like clubs, conventions, cruise ships, hotel lounges, shopping malls, and talent shows hoping for a break.
- Michael has a dual citizenship of Italian and Canadian.
- As a multi-platinum artist, Michael has sold over 55 million records worldwide.
- In November 2016, his son Noah was diagnosed with liver cancer hepatoblastoma. It is a rare type of cancer that affects children under the age of 5, especially boys.
- Michael supports a lot of charitable projects such as children’s charity Believe in Magic.
- Buble has sold over 75 million records worldwide. He has won numerous awards, including four Grammy Awards and multiple Juno Awards.
- On January 17, 2019 it was announced that Bublé would star in a Super Bowl commercial for Bubly sparkling water.
- On February 12, 2009, he pledged a donation of A$50,000 to the victims of the Black Saturday bushfires in Victoria, Australia, in a charity concert at Lakeside Secondary School.
- Visit his official website @ michaelbuble.com.