Anna Camp is an American actress and singer. She is perhaps best known for her roles as the villainous Sarah Newlin in the HBO vampire drama True Blood and Aubrey Posen in the Pitch Perfect series. She has had recurring roles in the television series Mad Men, The Good Wife and The Mindy Project. She made her Broadway debut in the 2008 production of A Country House and played Jill Mason in the 2008 Broadway revival of Peter Shaffer’s Equus.
In 2012, she was nominated for a Drama Desk Award for her performance in the Off-Broadway play All New People. Camp also played Jane Hollander, a researcher for the fictitious News of the Week magazine in the Amazon series Good Girls Revolt and had minor roles in the drama The Help and the Woody Allen film Café Society.
Anna Ragsdale Camp
A Cappella, Pop
Birthday / Date of Birth
Anna Camp was born on the 27th of September 1982, in Aiken, South Carolina, United States.
She’s currently 37 years old.
Anna attended Meadowfield Elementary School in Columbia and was cast in a Drug Abuse Resistance Education production in the second grade, introducing her to acting. She graduated from the University of North Carolina School of the Arts with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in 2004.
- Father – Thomas Sewell Camp (Bank Executive)
- Mother – Dee (née Kornegay) (Democratic Party Volunteer)
- Siblings – Saluda Camp (Older Sister) (Actress)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anna Camp has dated –
- Michael Mosley (2008-2013) – Anna started dating actor Michael Mosley in February 2008. The two were engaged by September 2008. In February 2010, Michael and Anna married each other. Their marriage went successfully for three years but, the duo separated in April 2013 and Mosley filed for divorce.
- Skylar Astin (2013-2019) – In 2013, Camp dating Pitch Perfect co-star Skylar Astin. The couple were reported to be engaged in January 2016. They married on September 10, 2016. On April 19, 2019, the couple announced that they were filing for divorce. As of late-August 2019, the divorce was finalized.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Anna is best known for her roles as the villainous Sarah Newlin in the HBO vampire drama True Blood and Aubrey Posen in the Pitch Perfect series (2012–2017). She has had recurring roles in the television series Mad Men, The Good Wife and The Mindy Project.
In 2007, Anna appeared in a romantic comedy film, And Then Came Love for her role as Kikki.
Anna has contributed towards the Pitch Perfect soundtrack. On September 25, 2012, the Pitch Perfect soundtrack album was released.
In 2001, Camp played the role as a stripper in just one episode of science fiction television series, Roswell.
Awards & Nominations
|2009||Satellite Awards||Best Ensemble Acting in a Drama Series||True Blood||Won|
|2010||Screen Actor Guild Awards||Outstanding Performance in Ensemble in a Drama Series||True Blood||Nominated|
|2013||MTV Movie Awards||Best WTF Moment||Pitch Perfect||Nominated|
|2013||MTV Movie Awards||Best Musical Moment||Pitch Perfect||Won|
Anna Camp Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Anna Camp Net worth
Anna Camp has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anna Camp
- Anna is the President of Vodka Cran Productions.
- Anna has a dog named, Rocky.
- She was introduced to acting when she was cast in the production of Drug Abuse Resistance Education (D.A.R.E.) in second grade.
- She had been featured in rock band Train‘s music video Marry Me.
- In 2008, she had a role in the pilot of the ABC television dramedy Cashmere Mafia.
- In 2011, Camp starred in the premiere of All New People, a play written by Zach Braff and staged at Second Stage Theatre; the production was directed by Peter Dubois and also starred Justin Bartha, David Wilson Barnes and Krysten Ritter.