Megyn Kelly is an American journalist, political commentator and former corporate defense attorney. She is the host of her live-audience, morning show NBC Megyn Kelly Today. She was a news anchor at Fox News from 2004 to 2017 and is currently with NBC News. On January 3, 2017, Kelly announced her departure from Fox News and stated that she would be joining NBC News. On June 4, 2017, she started hosting a Sunday night news magazine program titled Sunday Night with Megyn Kelly. From October 2013 to January 2017, during her career at Fox News, Kelly hosted The Kelly File. She previously hosted America Live, and prior to that, co-hosted America’s Newsroom with Bill Hemmer. From 2007 to 2012, the two reporters hosted Fox News Channel’s New Year’s Eve specials, All American New Year. She was included in the 2014 Time list of the 100 most influential people.
Megyn Marie Kelly
Journalist, News Anchor, Political Commentator, Lawyer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Megyn Kelly was born on November 18, 1970, Champaign, Illinois, United States.
She is currently 48 years old.
Rye, New York, United States
Megyn Kelly started her formal education at the Tecumseh Elementary School in DeWitt. After her family moved to Albany, she got enrolled at the Bethlehem Central High School. After high school graduation, she joined Syracuse University and graduated in 1992 with an undergraduate degree in political science.In 1995, she got her Juris Doctor degree from Albany Law College.
- Father – Edward Kelly (Professor at the State University of New York at Albany) (Passed away when Megyn was 15)
- Mother – Linda Kelly (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Pete Kelly (Older Brother), Suzzane Kelly (Older Sister)
- Others – Angelo DeMaio (Maternal Grandfather), Antoinette Holzwarth (Maternal Grandmother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Megyn Kelly has dated –
- Daniel Kendall (1997-2006) – Megyn Kelly started going out with anesthesiologist Daniel Kendall in 1997. At that time, she was working as an attorney whereas he was a third-year medical student. After dating for around 4 years, they got married in September 2001. They decided to amicably end their marriage in 2006. Apparently, Daniel wanted to start a family and Megyn wasn’t ready for it.
- Douglas Brunt (2007-Present) – Megyn and Douglas Brunt’s first date was quite interesting as Megyn had round the clock security due to the stalking incident and as it turned out, they kissed on the first date in front of her security team. The next morning, she turned up at his hotel room for a better kiss. Douglas proposed her at a New Jersey beach in September 2007. In March 2008, they tied the knot in a small ceremony in Huntington, New York. The couple has three children, sons Edward Yates Brunt (b. September 2009) and Thatcher Bray Brunt (b. July 2013) and daughter Yardley Evans Brunt (b. April 2011).
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 35-25-35
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
Her dress size is 6 (US).
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Being one of the high-profile journalists at Fox News and hosting popular shows for the channel. Her high-profile clash with the Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump in lead up to 2016 elections.
She is yet to make an appearance in a theatrical movie.
In 2006, she was first seen in the news show Your World w/ Neil Cavuto as herself.
During 2016 Presidential Elections, she was seen in political commercials about Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.
Megyn Kelly Favorite
- Favorite Guilty Pleasure – Judge Judy (TV reality show)
- Favorite Desired Superpower – To fly
- Favorite News Stories Covered – Duke bogus rape case
- Favorite Britney Spears Song – Toxic
- Favorite Literary Character – Elizabeth Bennet
- Favorite Childhood Crush – John Travolta
- Favorite Movie – Titanic (1997)
- Favorite Role Model – Oprah Winfrey
Megyn Kelly Net Worth
Megyn Kelly has a estimated net worth of $15 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Megyn Kelly
- Twitter – Megyn Kelly
Some Lesser Known Facts About Megyn Kelly
- In 2014, Time magazine included him on the list of 100 Most Influential People.
- In September 2015, her alma mater Bethlehem Central High School included her in the Hall of Fame.
- In her late teens, she started working as an aerobics instructor. She did that job for 10 years.
- As an undergraduate, she was a part of the student senate and the panel that was tasked with investigating faculty related sexual harassment cases.
- During her school days, she used to play the clarinet.
- In November 2016, her autobiography Settle for More was published by Harper Collins, for which she got $10 million in the contract.