Dipika Kakkar also known by her married name Dipika Kakkar Ibrahim is an Indian television actress. She is known for playing the role of Simar Prem Bharadwaj in Sasural Simar Ka. She was a contestant in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 8. In 2017, she was participating in Nach Baliye 8 along with her present husband Shoaib Ibrahim. She played a extended cameo role opposite Abhinav Kohli and Nirbhay Wadhwa in Star Plus Television Series Qayamat Ki Raat. She is presently a contestant on the reality TV show Bigg Boss on Colors. In 2018, Dipika appeared in the JP Dutta’s film Paltan making her entry in Bollywood.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Dipika Kakar was born on 6 August 1986, in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
She’s currently 36 years old.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
After Dipika’s marriage with Shoaib Ibrahim, she changed her religion to Islam.
Dipika attended Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1 in Dehu Road, Pune.
- Father – Her father worked with the Indian Army.
- Mother – Renu Kakar
- Siblings – She has two older sisters.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dipika Kakar has dated –
- Raunak Samson – Dipika’s marriage to Raunak Samson, who is a commercial pilot, became the subject of news in January 2015 after it was announced that they had got divorced. They had been married for 2 years. Some sources reported that it was her relationship with Shoaib Ibrahim that led to the end of her marriage. While Dipika refuted such rumors and claimed that they had just drifted apart due to busy work schedules.
- Shoaib Ibrahim (2013-Present)– Dipika first met actor Shoaib Ibrahim while they were working together on the TV show, Sasural Simar Ka. They hit it off instantly. However, they realized their feelings for each other after he decided to quit the show in 2013. Once they started dating, they decided against making their relationship public as they wanted to be sure about their relationship first. On February 22, 2018, the couple got married in a private ceremony in Bhopal (Shoaib’s hometown).
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 167 cm
- In meters – 1.67 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 34-27-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Being cast in the female lead role of Simar Prem Bharadwaj in the popular daily soap, Sasural Simar Ka (2011-2017). Having made appearances on various popular reality TV shows such as Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8, Nach Baliye 8, Bigg Boss 11 and Entertainment ki Raat.
In 2010, Dipika made her television debut playing Lakshmi in the religious drama serial Neer Bhare Tere Naina Devi.
She was criticized by a faction of society for keeping her marital status a secret until she got divorced.
Dipika Kakar Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Madhuri Dixit
- Favorite TV Show – Dekh Bhai Dekh
- Favorite Comedy Show – Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain
- Favorite Song – Saathiya Tune Kya Kiya of film Love (1991)
- Favorite Hobbies – Dancing, Reading
- Favorite Food – Cheeni Prantha
Dipika Kakar Net worth
Kakar has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2022. She is one the highest paid actresses in Hindi television industry who makes Rs 70 lkh upwards per episode. Her net worth is not publicly available right now.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dipika Kakar
- Dipika has changed her name to Faiza post-wedding.
- After graduation, she worked as an Air Hostess for over years and later quit the job due to health issues.
- In 2007, Dipika Kakar joined the Jet Airways as an air hostess, but she left the job after working there for three years due to some health issues.
- She has a pet dog named Cuddle.
- In 2007, Dipika joined the Jet Airways as an air hostess, but she left the job after working there for three years due to some health issues.
- She is a trained dancer.
- In 2010, she got her break in television space when she was offered to play the role of Lakshmi in the mythological show Neer Bhare Tere Naina Devi. Thereafter, there’s no turning back for his beautiful actress.
- In 2015, she appeared on the 8th season of dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhhla Ja, but got eliminated from the show in the 2nd week itself.
- In 2015, Dipika participated in the famous dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 8.
- In 2017, she also took part in Nach Baliye Season 8, along with her dance partner Shoaib Ibrahim (now her husband) and was one of the top four finalists.
- She loves wearing long skirts.
- To marry Shoaib, Dipika converted her religion to Islam and changed her name to Faiza.
- In 2017, Dipika competed on the Star Plus dance show, Nach Baliye 8 and finished as the 3rd runner-up of the show.
- In 2017, she guest appeared on the popular reality show, Bigg Boss 11.
- In November 2017, she launched her own clothing line, Sitara, which was named after mother-in-law.
- In 2018, she participated in Bigg Boss 12 as a celebrity contestant.
- In 30 December 2018, she was declared the winner of Bigg Boss 12 and won the prize money of 30 lakh.
- In 2019 and 2020, she portrayed Sonakshi Rastogi in Star Plus’s Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum opposite Karan Grover.