Meek Mill is an American rapper, songwriter and activist. He embarked on his music career as a battle rapper and later formed a short-lived rap group, The Bloodhoundz. In 2008, Atlanta-based rapper T.I. signed Meek Mill to his first record deal. In February 2011, after leaving Grand Hustle Records, Mill signed with Miami-based rapper Rick Ross’s Maybach Music Group (MMG). Mill’s debut album, Dreams and Nightmares, was released in 2012 under MMG and Warner Bros. Records. The album, preceded by the lead single Amen (featuring Drake), debuted at number two on the U.S. Billboard 200.
Robert Rihmeek Williams
Meek Mill, Meek Millz
215 Aphillyated, Grand Hustle, Warner Bros., Maybach Music Group, Dream Chasers, Atlantic
Birthday / Date of Birth
Meek Mill was born on 6th of May 1987, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States.
He’s currently 32 years old.
Meek is half Christian and half Muslim.
There isn’t much information regarding his education.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Kathy Williams
- Siblings – Nasheema Williams (Older Sister)
- Relatives – Robert (Uncle), Grandmaster Nell (Uncle) (Disc Jockey)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Meek Mill dated –
- Fahimah Raheem (2006-2012) – Fahimah Raheem who is famous as Meek Mill’s Baby Mama dated him for about 6 years from 2006 to October 2012.
- Jai Nice (2013-2014) – For about 4 months, from September 2013 to January 2014, Meek dated fashion designer Jai Nice.
- Lesha Marie (2014) – In January 2014, Meek had a fling with another glamour model Lesha Marie.
- Nicki Minaj (2015-2016) – American rapper Nicki Minaj and Meek started dating in early 2015. They dated for about 2 years before ending their relationship in December 2016. Kissing Meek’s lips was Nicki’s favorite thing to do.
- In feet – 6 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 188 cm
- In meters – 1.88 m
- In Kilograms – 94 kg
- In Pounds – 207 lbs
- Measurements – 45-16-36
- Chest – 45 in or 114 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 16 in or 41 cm
- Waist – 36 in or 91.5 cm
His shoe size is 11 (US).
His rapping style and songs like Tupac Back and Ima Boss.
In 2011, Meek Mill debuted as an actor in the drama film Streets.
In October 2012, Meek released his first studio album Dreams and Nightmares which charted at #1 on US hip-hop albums and #2 on Billboard 200.
In 2011, Mill made his first appearance in the music series RapFix Live as himself. He starred in two episodes of the series.
He has appeared in TV commercials for Puma, Comcast TV, etc.
Meek Mill Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Leonardo DiCaprio, Jim Carrey
- Favorite Perfume Brand – Puma
- Favorite Clothing Style – Bohemian
- Favorite Color – Black, White
Meek Mill Net worth
Meek Mill has an estimated net worth of $14 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Meek Mill
- His father was murdered when he was five years old, apparently during an attempted robbery.
- His family succumbed after his father’s death, left with no sources of income. He was raised in poverty where his mother used to do various odd jobs to make their ends meet.
- Growing up, Meek was influenced by the independent hip-hop artists Chic Raw and Vodka and embarked on to the pop scene.
- Mill was arrested for illegally possessing a firearm and assaulting the police when he was 18 years old.
- In October 26, 2012, Meek Mill announced the launch of his own record label imprint, Dream Chasers Records, with the flagship artists Louie V. Gutta, Lee Mazin and Goldie
- In May 2013, Mill was again found to have violated his probation and ordered to take etiquette classes
- Since then, he has been arrested and served jail term several times for parole violation and other offenses.
- In March 11, 2017, Mill was arrested at an airport in St. Louis, Missouri for assaulting two pedestrians. Shortly after his arrest and court appearance, he was given a court summons.
- In July 21, 2017, Mill released his third studio album titled Wins & Losses.
- In November 6, 2017, he was sentenced to two to four years in state prison for violating his parole.
- In November 29, 2017, Meek Mill and Roc Nation were sued by the family of Jaquan Graves, who was shot and killed in the parking lot outside a Connecticut concert in December 2016.
- In April 24, 2018, Mill was released pending the outcome of the appeal to the Pennsylvania supreme court.
- In November 16, 2018, Mill announced his fourth album, Championships, which was released on November 30. The album received positive reviews from critics and debuted atop the US Billboard 200, selling 229,000 album-equivalent units in its first week (42,000 coming from pure sales).
- In May 2019, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas apologized to Mill after they turned him away when he attempted to enter the resort on grounds of discrimination.
- In July 24, 2019, Meek Mill announced the official launch of Dream Chasers Records as a joint venture with Roc Nation.
- In August 9, 2019, a docuseries Free Meek premiered on Amazon.com’s Prime Video. The five-part series was produced by Roc Nation, with Mill and Jay-Z serving as executive producers.
- Visit his official website @ meekmilldreamteam.com.