Mason Thames is an American television and film actor and model known for his role as Danny Stevens in the Apple TV sci-fi series For All Mankind. On June 24, 2022, he stars in the horror movie The Black Phone alongside Ethan Hawke and Madeleine McGraw, set for release. The film was met with positive critical reception. Mason also gained further popularity by starring in several other TV shows including Walker.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Mason Thames was born on the 10th of July 2007, in Phoenix, Arizona, United States.
He’s currently 15 years old.
He has English, Scots-Irish, Northern Irish and White Caucasian Descent.
His educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Chad Thames
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Brooke Madison (Older Sister) (Dancer), Josh Corbin (Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mason Thames has dated –
Mason has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.60 m
- In Kilograms – 46 kg
- In Pounds – 102 lbs
He wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Mason became known after playing the recurring role of Daniel Stevens in the AppleTV+ science fiction drama streaming series For All Mankind (2019). He gained further popularity by starring in several other TV shows including Walker (2021) and by getting featured in a number of films like the horror movie The Black Phone (2021).
In 2017, Thames had his first film onscreen role in the short film After Omelas as Liam.
In 2019, Mason landed his first role in television by appearing as Daniel Stevens in the series, For All Mankind.
Mason Thames Net worth
Mason Thames has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mason Thames
- Mason was born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona. His sister is a dancer named Brooke Madison.
- At just 15 years old, Mason Thames is already establishing himself as a sought-after young talent.
- Thames began acting at the age of 11 in commercials, television, as well as in films. He has disclosed that he has always enjoyed performing, ever since a young age, having had a big imagination, and acting had come naturally to him.
- He had started reading books on space and been fascinated by it when he was around 9 years old. After landing the role in For All Mankind, he began to watch videos on how to do everyday activities like eating, when out in space, that he found to be strange yet interesting.
- Thames has been a comic book fan and has longed to be in a superhero movie. He has revealed that he has always had a strong connection with Robin and has wanted to play him.
- Mason has felt blessed to have got the opportunity to work with Ethan Hawke for The Black Phone, a shy but clever 13-year-old boy who’s being held in a soundproof basement by a sadistic, masked killer (played by Hawke).
- In 2013, he toured with a professional ballet company. He performed in The Nutcracker.
- In 2020, Thames appeared in the TV series Evel alongside actor Milo Ventimiglia. He has earned a significant following on his masonthamesofficial Instagram page for his behind-the-scenes content.