Mia Isaac is an American actress, writer, and director. She is known primarily for appearing as Claire in the TV film Lovestruck. She acted in and received writing credit for the short films You Could Have Done Better and The Cancel Club. She also directed You Could Have Done Better. In 2022, Mia starred as Rowan in the movie Not Okay. She also played Wally Park in the movie Don’t Make Me Go in the same year.
Mia Wei-Ming Isaac
Actress, Writer, Director
Birthday / Date of Birth
Mia Isaac was born on the 24th of May 2004, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She’s currently 19 years old.
Mia completed her school study at Grady High School, Malaysia.
- Father – Alfredo Isaac
- Mother – Simone Isaac
- Siblings – Nylah Issac (sister), Zion Issac (brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mia Isaac has dated –
Mia has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.60 m
- In Kilograms – 49 kg
- In Pounds – 108 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-33
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Mia became known after appearing as a actress in Lovestruck (Claire, 2019), Not Okay (Rowan, 2022), and Don’t Make Me Go (Wally Park, 2022).
In 2020, Isaac had her first film onscreen role in the short films, The Quaranteens as Brittany.
In 2019, Mia landed her first role in television by appearing as Claire in the TV movie, Lovestruck.
Mia Isaac Net worth
Mia Isaac has an estimated net worth of $600K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – miawisaac
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mia Isaac
- Mia hails from Los Angeles, United States. Her full name is Mia Wei-Ming Isaac and she was raised in Atlanta, Georgia.
- In 2019, she made her professional acting debut as ‘Claire’ in the television movie Lovestruck.
- She also appeared in the short films The Quaranteens (2020) as Brittany, The Cancel Club (2020; as a writer) as Vivian, and You Could Have Done Better (2021; also writer and director) as Melody.
- Isaac acted in and received writing credit for the short films You Could Have Done Better and The Cancel Club. She also directed You Could Have Done Better.
- On Instagram, Isaac is followed by thousands of followers and rising. She seems to be absent from Twitter and Facebook.
- In 2022, Mia was cast as Wally Park in the film, Don’t Make Me Go, which was released. The role, which is a major character, is her breakthrough in the Hollywood film industry.