Elizabeth Teeter is an American actress and Broadway performer. She is known for playing Lydia in Beetlejuice, Betty in The Crucible, Young Elizabeth in The Audience, and many more. Teeter debuted Broadway in Mary Poppins when she was 10 years old. In 2018, she also appeared in the television series ‘The Last O.G’ as Symone. In 2022, Elizabeth made her guest appearance in Today (TV Series).
Birthday / Date of Birth
Elizabeth Teeter was born on the 7th of November 2001, in United States.
She’s currently 21 years old.
Elizabeth attended Mount Saint Mary College, Newburgh.
- Father – Lara Teeter (Dance Teacher)
- Mother – Kristen Teeter (Dance Teacher)
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elizabeth Teeter has dated –
Elizabeth has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.60 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 32-23-34
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Elizabeth became known for her role in various movies and tv series including The Last O.G. (2018), Leaving (2019), and My Halloween Friends (2020).
In 2019, Teeter had her first film onscreen role in the short film, Leaving as Mandy.
In 2018, Elizabeth landed her first role in television by appearing as Symone in the series, The Last O.G.
Elizabeth Teeter Net worth
Elizabeth Teeter has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – elizabethteeterofficial
Some Lesser Known Facts About Elizabeth Teeter
- Elizabeth was born in the United States. She is the daughter of Lara Teeter and Kristen Teeter. She grew up with two more siblings named, Miguel Teeter and Bertha Teeter.
- Her father is an American Dancer, Actor, Singer, and Theater Director meanwhile her mother is an American Dance Teacher.
- The talented access Elizabeth began her acting career as a young theater artist. The beauty has shared the stage with actress Saoirse Ronan and famous person Helen Mirren.
- Elizabeth has been acting since a young age. She performed in The Secret Life of Bees for the role of Lily. Teeter debuted Broadway in Mary Poppins when she was 10 years old.
- In 2019, Teeter debuted as Mandy in Leaving (short flim).
- She is also a painter. She likes making paintings in her free time.
- Teeter is active only on Instagram. She has 55K followers on Instagram.
- In 2020, Elizabeth did TV series named My Halloween Friends and appeared as Dinosaur. It was directed by Andrew Barth Feldman and released on October 31, 2020.