Cassidy Hutchinson is an American former White House aide and assistant to former Chief of Staff Mark Meadows during the Trump administration. She provided testimony on President Donald Trump’s conduct and that of his senior aides and political allies before and on January 6, 2021, during the attack on the Capitol. Hutchinson’s testimony received significant national attention, with several media outlets labeling it as “compelling” and “explosive”; however, she was also subject to severe criticism from conservative allies to Trump. On June 28, 2022, Hutchinson testified at the public hearings of the United States House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack.
Cassidy Jacqueline Hutchinson
Former Assistant to the White House Chief of Staff
Birthday / Date of Birth
Cassidy Hutchinson was born in Pennington, New Jersey, United States.
In 2015, Hutchinson graduated from Hopewell Valley Central High School. Between 2015 and 2018, She studied at Christopher Newport University, In 2019, graduating with Bachelor of Arts degree in political science and American Studies.
- Father – Unknown (Businessman)
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cassidy Hutchinson has dated –
Cassidy has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 167 cm
- In meters – 1.67 m
- In Kilograms – 61 kg
- In Pounds – 134 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Cassidy became known for provided testimony on president Donald Trump‘s conduct and that of his senior aides and political allies before and during the attack on the Capitol on January 6, 2021. Hutchinson’s testimony received significant national attention, with several media outlets labeling it as “compelling” and “explosive”; however, she was also subject to severe criticism from conservative allies to Trump.
Cassidy Hutchinson Net worth
Cassidy Hutchinson has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Cassidy Hutchinson
- Cassidy (born name Cassidy Jacqueline Hutchinson) was born and raised in a well-settled family from Pennington, New Jersey, United States.
- In 2019, graduating with Bachelor of Arts degree in political science and American Studies. Hutchinson describes herself as a “first-generation college student.
- While attending Christopher Newport University, Hutchinson interned for Republican Senator Ted Cruz during the summer of 2016 and for Republican US House of Representatives whip Steve Scalise during the summer of 2017.
- In 2018, she served as an intern in the White House Office of Legislative Affairs. Later, she became an employee of the office.
- In March 2020, when Mark Meadows became Trump’s fourth chief of staff, he selected her to serve as one of his aides.
- On December 1, 2020, Hutchinson’s revealed in her Testimony that Donald Trump threw his lunch plate against the wall in a White House dining room.
- On June 28, 2022, Cassidy testified, at the public hearings of the United States House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack.
- As Trump’s term ended, Trump claims that Hutchinson was supposed to work for his post-presidency operation in Florida, but the plan was “abruptly dropped” before she was supposed to begin.
- Hutchinson is not active on social media. Her personal life has been kept in the dark and away from the public.