Martha Hunt is an American model, who walked the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018. Hunt has been a Victoria’s Secret Angel since 2015. She is also a spokesmodel for Free People. Her first runway work was in 2007, at Paris Fashion Week, where she walked for Issey Miyake. In 2009, she was on the cover of Vogue China and Harper’s Bazaar, GQ, Revue des Modes, V, Glamour Germany and Muse. She has walked for Tracy Reese, J. Mendel, Wayne and Rebecca Taylor.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Martha Hunt was born on April 27, 1989, in Wilson, North Carolina, United States.
She is currently 30 years old.
Martha Hunt earned her high school education from the Ibstock Place School in Roehampton. She used to go the relaxation classes since she had a stammer from the age of 8.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Carolyn Byrnes (Older Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Martha Hunt has dated –
- Jason McDonald (2015-Present) – Photographer Jason McDonald and Martha started dating publicly in June 2015. He also clicked Martha’s Free People campaign at that time. They are still into each other.
- Feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- Centimeters – 178 cm
- Meters – 1.78 m
- Kilograms – 55 kg
- Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 3 (US).
Working with American bohemian apparel and lifestyle brand Free People and for being a part of the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013.
Fashion Show Debut
She debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2008 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Castelbajac, Fátima Lopes, Issey Miyake and Jefen.
In 2007, she appeared in UK short drama film Cregan for her role as “woman with shopping.” It was 11 minutes long.
Martha has advertised for brands like Berenice, Miu Miu, Boss Black Bodywear, Penny Black, Via Spiga, Free People and others.
Martha Hunt Favorites
- Favorite Starbucks Order – Soy Latte
- Favorite All-time Model – Daria Werbowy
- Favorite Designer – Phoebe Philo for Céline
- Favorite Seychelles Islands – Seychelles Islands
Martha Hunt Net worth
Martha Hunt net worth is estimated at around $4 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Martha Hunt
- Hunt was discovered by a photographer in Charlotte, North Carolina, who then introduced her to IMG models.
- Martha is friends with models Barbara Berger and Cailin Hill.
- She graced the July 2012 issue of ‘Elle’ Greece and then June 2014 issue of ‘Marie Claire’ Italy.
- She watches the mood of weather regularly. The weather app on her phone is the first website, she opens in the morning.
- Witty sense of humor is the most attractive thing, she finds in her friend.
- She has walked in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion 2013.
- Martha started working with Victoria’s Secret after their 2012 fashion show.
- She once had a photo shoot in a bikini in a Muslim country, which she calls as one of her most embarrassing moments.
- She describes her style as “Eclectic, easy, masculine, feminine, street.”
- She wants to exchange places with Loulou de la Falaise for a day just because Martha wants to wear Loulou de la Falaise’s trinkets.
- Martha was diagnosed with scoliosis at the age of 14.
- She signed with IMG Models in 2012, during which she also posed for Pennyblack, Jason Wu, and Victoria’s Secret, was featured on the cover of Elle, and was selected for LOVE magazine’s 2012 video advent calendar.
- In 2013, she was featured in commercials for Miu Miu, Santa Lolla, Max&Co, Express, Ralph Lauren, Prada, rag & bone and Juicy Couture. She also posed for many magazines including Wonderland, V, Harper’s Bazaar, Vogue, 25, Numéro and Elle Australia.
- In 2014, she posed for Rebecca Minkoff and for the magazines Marie Claire Italy, Glamour Germany, Stonefox and Lui. She walked for Tome, Jason Wu, Cushnie et Ochs, Hervé Léger, Carolina Herrera, Polo Ralph Lauren and Jeremy Scott.
- In 2015, she was part of the first Victoria’s Secret Swim Special and became an Angel.