Brittany Snow is an American actress, producer, director and singer. She began her career as Susan “Daisy” Lemay on the CBS series Guiding Light for which she won a Young Artist Award for Best Young Actress and was nominated for two other Young Artist Awards and a Soap Opera Digest Award. She then played the protagonist Meg Pryor on the NBC series American Dreams for which she was nominated for a Young Artist Award and three Teen Choice Awards.
Brittany Anne Snow
Actress, Producer, Director, Singer
Traditional Pop, Soul
Not Signed with Any.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Brittany Snow was born on March 09, 1986, in Tampa, Florida, United States.
She is currently 33 years old.
Snow completed school from Gaither High School in Tampa.
- Father – John Thomas Snow Sr
- Mother – Cindy Joanna Archer Snow
- Siblings – John Snow Jr (Half Brother), Holly Snow (Half-sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brittany Snow has dated –
- Michael Johnson (2004-2007) – She dated for three years with Michael from 2004 to 2007.
- Josh Henderson (2007-2008) – From November of 2007 until February 2008, American actor Josh and Brittany were an item.
- Lucas Grabeel (2008) – She had a fling with another actor, Lucas Grabeel.
- Evan Ross (2008) – Snow was RUMORed to have had a fling with actor Evan in the past.
- Ryan Rottman (2008-2010) – Ryan and Brittany dated for about two years from late 2008 until October 2010.
- William Tell (2011-2012) – Musician William Tell was romantically linked to Brittany Snow from April 2011 to January 2012.
- Tyler Hoechlin (2012-2015) – From November 2012 to 2015, actors Tyler Hoechlin and Snow dated each other.
- Andrew Jenks (2015) – In December 2015, Snow’s name was linked with award-winning filmmaker Andrew Jenks.
- Feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- Centimeters – 163 cm
- Meters – 1.63 m
- Kilograms – 58 kg
- Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 36-25-34
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Appearing in TV series like Guiding Light (1998-2002) and American Dreams (2002-2005).
As a Singer
Brittany contributed to the 2007 musical film Hairspray for the single “The New Girl in Town”. She appeared in the film Hairspray for her role of the main vocalist as Amber Von Tussle. Later in 2012, she again contributed for the musical film Pitch Perfect and for this, she also won MTV Movie Award for Best Musical Moment along with Anna Kendrick, Anna Camp, Alexis Knapp, Ester Dean, Hana Mae Lee and Rebel Wilson.
Brittany played Zoe Plummer in the 2005 action comedy film The Pacifier with action hero Vin Diesel.
From 1998 to 2002, Brittany appeared in American television soap opera The Guiding Light (also known as GL) for her role as troubled teen Susan “Daisy” Lemay.
She had appeared in a print ad for Burdines.
Awards & Nominations
|2000||Young Artist Awards||Best Performance in a Daytime TV Series – Young Actress||Guiding Light||Won|
|2001||Best Performance in a TV Drama Series – Leading Young Actress||Nominated|
|2002||Best Performance in a Soap Opera – Young Actress||Nominated|
|Ensemble in a TV Series (Comedy or Drama)||American Dreams||Nominated|
|2003||Teen Choice Awards||Choice TV Actress Drama||Nominated|
|TV Actress – Drama/Action Adventure||Nominated|
|2004||TV Breakout Star – Female||Nominated|
|2007||Hollywood Film Festival||Award for Ensemble of the Year||Hairspray||Won|
|Palm Springs International Film Festival||Ensemble Cast Award||Won|
|2008||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Movie Actress: Horror/Thriller||Prom Night||Nominated|
|2011||Boston Film Festival||Prize for Best Actress||96 Minutes||Won|
|2013||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Movie: Hissy Fit||Pitch Perfect||Nominated|
|MTV Movie Awards||Best Musical Moment||Won|
|2015||Human Rights Campaign||Ally Award||Love Is Louder||Won|
|Teen Choice Awards||Choice Movie: Chemistry||Pitch Perfect 2||Won|
Brittany Snow Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Meg Ryan, Natalie Portman, Reese Witherspoon
- Favorite Hair Products – Kerastase Deep Conditioner, Pureology Shampoo, Bumble and Bumble (for styling), Some leave-in Conditioner
- Favorite Accessory – Sunglass
Brittany Snow Net worth
Brittany Snow net worth is estimated at around $8 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Brittany Snow
- Instagram – brittanysnow
- Twitter – Brittany Snow
Some Lesser Known Facts About Brittany Snow
- She has suffered from eating disorder and had openly spoken about it.
- Brittany began modeling at the age of three when she appeared in a print advert for departmental store chain Burdines (now merged with Macy’s).
- Brittany is often told that she looks like the younger sister of Reese Witherspoon.
- She always puts SPF moisturizer, when going out in sun, drinks lots of water and wear sunglasses.
- She can be seen at #23 in Maxim’s Hot 100 list of Women of 2011.
- Brittany has been featured as the naughty nurse in The Academy Is…’s 2007 music video “The Phrase That Pays”. There are numerous other videos too, where you can find her.
- She enjoys dancing and has been a member of Broadway Dance, LA Dance Force, Underground & The Pizazz Competitive Dance Group.
- She is best friends with American Dreams‘ co-star Vanessa Lengies since 2002.
- She co-owns a website @loveislouder.com.