Denise Richards is an American actress and former fashion model. She has appeared in numerous films, including Starship Troopers, Wild Things, Drop Dead Gorgeous, The World Is Not Enough as Bond girl Christmas Jones, Valentine and Undercover Brother. She is currently starring in the Bravo reality show, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, joining in the ninth season.
Denise Lee Richards
Actress, Former Fashion Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Denise Richards was born on February 17, 1971, in Downers Grove, Illinois, United States.
She is currently 48 years old.
Denise has Dutch, English, French-Canadian, German, Irish and Welsh ancestry.
Denise went to Herrick Elementary School and, then to Downers Grove North High School in Illinois until 1985. She graduated from El Camino High School in Oceanside, California in 1989.
- Father – Irv Richards (Telephone engineer)
- Mother – Joni Lee (Coffee shop owner) (Died in December 2007)
- Siblings – Michelle Richards (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Denise Richards has dated –
- John Stamos (1980s, 2016) – The two actors dated way back in the 1980s. She was a teenager at that time. John, who is 7 years her senior was RUMORed to be dating Denise again briefly in 2006.
- Scott Baio – She was also RUMORed to have had a fling with actor Scott Baio when she was starting her career. He is about 10 years older than her.
- Paul Walker (1993) – In 1993, she dated Fast and the Furious fame, Paul Walker (who died on November 30, 2013) for a couple of months.
- Patrick Muldoon (1998) – The duo attended the premiere of “Eyes Wide Shut” together in January 1998 and had a very short-lived relationship in the same month.
- Charlie Sheen (2001-2006) – She started dating actor Charlie Sheen in October 2001 when she starred in the 2001 movie Good Advice with him. They subsequently engaged on December 26, 2001. The couple finally married on June 15, 2002, at Gary David Goldberg’s estate. The couple’s marriage went for about three years happily and they split in March 2005. They also reconciled for a short time thereafter. Denise applied for the divorce, which was finalized on November 30, 2006. The couple has two daughters together – Sam J. Sheen (born – March 9, 2004) and Lola Rose Sheen (born – June 1, 2005).
- Richie Sambora (2006) – In 2006, musician Richie Sambora and Denise Richards were romantically linked to each other.
- Bradley Cooper (2009) – The actors were RUMORed to have had a fling with each other in July 2009. They went on a first date kind of a thing in Los Angeles and that’s it. They didn’t see each other again.
- Nikki Sixx (2010) – From November to December 2010, musician Nikki Sixx and Richards dated each other.
- Aaron Phypers (2018-Present) – In December 2017, Richards began dating Aaron Phypers, ex-husband of actress Nicollette Sheridan. At the time, Phypers and Sheridan had been separated for over a year, with their divorce eventually becoming finalized in August 2018. A month later on September 8, 2018, Richards and Phypers got married in Malibu, California.
- Feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- Centimeters – 168 cm
- Meters – 1.68 m
- Kilograms – 52 kg
- Pounds – 115 lbs
- Measurements – 37-24-35
- Bust – 37 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 34C
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Appearing in the movies like The World Is Not Enough (1999), Valentine (2001), Drop Dead Gorgeous (1999) and others.
She appeared in 1993 movie Loaded Weapon 1 for her role as Cindy. Though, it was a cameo role.
In 1991, Denise played the role as girl #2 in Fox’s sitcom Married… with Children.
Richards has appeared in several TV commercials like Secret deodorant (1994), Cherry Pepsi (2000), Head and Shoulders shampoo (2001), Librero telephone company (Italy) (2002). She also appeared in a print ad about Bonne Bell cosmetics (1991). She was named as the “Oro Gold cosmetics” spokesperson in 2013.
Denise Richards Favorites
- Favorite Style Icons – Bianca Jagger, Anita Pallenberg, Stevie Nicks, Joni Mitchell
- Favorite Food Cuisine – Italian
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Season – Summer
Denise Richards Net worth
Denise Richards net worth is estimated at around $12 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Denise Richards
- Instagram – deniserichards
- Twitter – Denise Richards
Some Lesser Known Facts About Denise Richards
- During school time, she played baseball and was the only girl to be included on the baseball team.
- When she was 15 years old, she appeared in the Double 1986 Music Video, “The Captain of Her Heart”.
- During the 1990s, she appeared primarily in the low-budget films and TV series.
- She has appeared in the NOH8 campaign and spoken in favor of gay marriage.
- Starting from 1990 (when was 19), she had many breast implants to enhance her sexuality and image in the public.
- She likes to do kickboxing.
- She once had a blind dog, a three-legged dog, and a one with terminal cancer with her.
- She brushes her teeth only with Marvis toothpaste.
- She was formerly a high school cheerleader.
- She had also worked as a grocery clerk before.
- She learned surfing at the age of 16.
- She has also appeared as a bond girl in the 1999 movie The World Is Not Enough.
- In 2009, she had a small role in the Bollywood (Hindi) movie Kambakkht Ishq.
- In February 2013, ABC Family commissioned the drama for a full series.
- In August 2018, Richards announced that she will be joining the Bravo reality series, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, for their upcoming ninth season, set to premiere February 12, 2019.