Maren Morris is an American singer, songwriter, and record producer. She has released two studio albums. Her major label debut album, Hero, reached number five on the Billboard 200 chart and number one on the Top Country Albums chart, and was certified platinum in the United States. Morris is also a member of The Highwomen, a group also consisting of Brandi Carlile, Amanda Shires and Natalie Hemby. On June 12, 2020 Maren released two new songs titled “Just For Now” & “Takes Two” as part of the GIRL deluxe edition.
Maren Larae Morris
Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer
Country, Classic Rock, Hip-hop-Influenced Pop
Birthday / Date of Birth
Maren Morris was born on the 10th of April 1990, in Arlington, Texas, United States.
She’s currently 30 years old.
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Morris completed her high school and then attended the University of North Texas.
- Father –Gregory Morris
- Mother – Kellie Morris
- Siblings – Karsen Morris (Younger Sister)
- Relatives – Wayne Gregory Morris (Paternal Grandfather), Annie Rebecca Cayce (Paternal Grandmother), Michael Lynn Pellam (Maternal Grandfather), Vicki Dee Sparks (Maternal Grandmother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maren Morris dated –
- Ryan Hurd (2015-Present) – In 2015, Maren started dating American country singer Ryan Hurd. They became engaged in July 2017. The two were married on March 24, 2018, in Nashville, Tennessee. In October 2019, Morris and Hurd announced that they were expecting their first child together, a boy, in March 2020. Their son, Hayes Andrew Hurd, was born on March 23, 2020.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 162.5 cm
- In meters – 1.62 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Maren became known after his debut single from the project, My Church, hit number one on the Country Digital Songs chart in 2016 and reached the top five on the US Hot Country Songs chart.
On June 14, 2005, Maren first studio album Walk On was released via Mozzi Blozzi. It didn’t rank anywhere on the music charts.
In April 2016, Maren was a musical guest in news talk-show, Good Morning America.
Maren has done endorsement work for several brands such as Ralph Lauren.
Maren Morris Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Leonardo DiCaprio
- Favorite Actress – Scarlett Johansson
- Favorite Singer – Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran
- Favorite Movie – I’ll Be Home For Christmas (1998)
- Favorite Role Models – Johnny Cash, The Dixie Chicks
- Favorite Bands – NSync, The Spice Girls
- Favorite Color – White
- Favorite Food – Chocolate, Swedish Meatballs
Maren Morris Net worth
Maren Morris has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Maren Morris
- Instagram – marenmorris
- Twitter – Maren Morris
- YouTube Channel – Maren Morris
Some Lesser Known Facts About Maren Morris
- During her childhood, she was into choir singing, soccer, and theater.
- Maren was just 11 years old when she first began singing in clubs and at parties.
- She was the CMA New Artist of the Year for 2016.
- Morris was nominated for four Grammy Awards at the 2017 Grammy Awards.
- In July 2018, Morris would perform at Brandi Carlile’s upcoming music festival called Girls Just Wanna Weekend.
- In September 2018, CMT announced that their annual Artists of the Year special would honor Morris and other female performers.
- In January 2019, Morris released the lead single Girl from her upcoming second major label studio album of the same name and simultaneously announced a worldwide concert, Girl: The World Tour.
- In June 2020, Maren released two new songs titled Just For Now” & “Takes Two as part of the GIRL deluxe edition.
- Visit Her Official Website @ marenmorris.com.