Madelaine Petsch is an American actress and YouTuber. She is known for portraying Cheryl Blossom on The CW television series Riverdale and Marissa in F the Prom. In April 2018, Petsch collaborated with sunglasses company Privé Revaux and released her own collection of sunglasses. Outside of acting, Petsch has a YouTube channel, stating that the inspiration to start one was so fans could know the real her outside of acting.
Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
Birthday / Date of Birth
Madelaine Petsch was born on the 18th of August 1994, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She’s currently 29 years old.
Madelaine attended the Tacoma School of the Arts and relocated to Los Angeles after graduating.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Shaun Petsch (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Madelaine Petsch has dated –
- Aaron Carter (2014-2016) – iIn April 2014, Petsch was reported to be dating singer Aaron Carter after he wrote a loved-up note on Twitter for her and she, in reply, wrote Love you, babe. The same month they made their first public appearance at the premiere of the movie, A Haunted House 2. Their relationship came to an end by 2016 as he started dating dancer Lee Karis.
- Travis Mills (2017-Present) – In January 2016, Madelaine met actor and musician, Travis Mills via Facebook when he congratulated her on earning the role of Cheryl Blossom in Riverdale. They started dating later in early 2017.
- In feet – 5 feet 5¾ inches
- In centimeters – 167 cm
- In meters – 1.67 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Being cast in the role of Cheryl Blossom in the comic book-inspired TV series, Riverdale. Playing the role of Eliza in the fantasy thriller movie, The Curse of Sleeping Beauty (2016).
In 2015, Madelaine made her first film appearance in the sci-fi movie The Hive as Current Girl #2.
In 2015, Petsch was seen in an episode of the comedy-drama series, Instant Mom as a mermaid.
In February 2017, Madelaine starred in a print advert for the animal rights organization, PETA.
Madelaine Petsch Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Angelina Jolie
- Favorite Destination – Paris
- Favorite Lipstick – Baby Mauve from Urban Decay
- Favorite Contouring Product – Maybelline Facestudio Master Contour V-Shape Duo Stick
- Favorite Sunscreen Product – EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46
- Favorite Cleansing Product – Avène Scent-Free Wash
- Favorite Moisturizer – Avène Skin Recovery Cream
- Favorite Highlighter – Josie Maran’s Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Powder Veil
- Favorite Fiction Books – Harry Potter Series
Madelaine Petsch Net worth
Madelaine Petsch has a estimated net worth of $6 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Madelaine Petsch
- Instagram – madelame
- Twitter – Madelaine Petsch
- YouTube Channel – Madelaine Petsch
Some Lesser Known Facts About Madelaine Petsch
- Madelaine wanted to become an actress since the age of 3. By the age of 2, her parents had put her in a dancing class.
- She started taking theater classes at the age of 5 and the first role she ever played in the theater was of magic carpet in Aladdin Jr. She had to do a lot of tap dancing for her role.
- Her family had moved to South Africa when she was 8 years old. When she was 18, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career.
- Madelaine was raised as a vegetarian. At the age of 14, she decided to go vegan and since then, has claimed that milk and eggs were making her lethargic.
- When it comes to doing her lips even for her onscreen characters, she doesn’t trust the makeup artists and likes to do it on her own.
- She is afraid of open water bodies and ironically her first scene in Riverdale was in a glass-bottomed boat. She had a panic attack just before they shot the scene.
- In 2016, she was called for an audition for the pilot of the series Riverdale. She was called to read as Betty, a minor character. After she read the lines, she was made to wait for four months before she got a call about her selection.
- In March 2017, Petsch joined the cast of the film, Polaroid.
- In 2018, she is all set to appear in the supernatural horror Polaroid. The film is a remake of a short film of the same name and will feature Madelaine as Joanne Flame.
- In April 2018, Petsch collaborated with sunglasses company Privé Revaux and released her own collection of sunglasses.