Luke Bryan is an American country music singer and songwriter. He began his music career writing songs for Travis Tritt and Billy Currington before signing with Capitol Nashville with his cousin, Chad Christopher Boyd. Bryan’s first nine albums I’ll Stay Me, Doin’ My Thing, Tailgates & Tanlines, Crash My Party, Spring Break…Here to Party, Spring Break…Checkin’ Out, Kill the Lights, Farm Tour… In 2013, Bryan received the Academy of Country Music Awards the Country Music Association Awards Entertainer of the Year award and has sold over seven million albums and 27 million singles worldwide.
Thomas Luther Bryan
Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Piano
Capitol Records Nashville
Birthday / Date of Birth
Luke Bryan was born on the 17th of July 1976, in Leesburg, Georgia, United States.
He’s currently 46 years old.
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
He has English and some Irish ancestry.
Bryan attended Lee County High School. Later, he went to college at Georgia Southern University in Statesboro, Georgia, where he joined the Sigma Chi fraternity and graduated in 1999 with a bachelor’s degree in business administration.
- Father – Tommy Bryan (Peanut Farmer)
- Mother – LeClaire Bryan
- Siblings – Chris Bryan (Older Brother) (Died in a car accident when Luke was 19 years old), Kelly Cheshire (Older Sister) (Passed away in 2007 due to undetermined cause)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Luke Bryan has dated –
- Caroline Boyer (2006-Present) – In 2006, Luke started dating his wife Caroline Boyer while they were studying at Georgia Southern University. When they first met at a bar called Dingus Magees, Boyer was a freshman whereas Bryan was studying in the senior year. In December 2006, they got married in a private and intimate ceremony. In March 2008, Caroline gave birth to their first son, Thomas Boyer Bryan. In August 2010, she gave birth to another son, Tatum Christopher Bryan. After the death of his sister’s husband Ben Lee Cheshire in 2014, Luke and Caroline started raising their children as well.
- In feet – 6 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 191 cm
- In meters – 1.91 m
- In Kilograms – 92 kg
- In Pounds – 203 lbs
- Measurements –44–14–38
- Chest – 44 in or 112 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 35.5 cm
- Waist – 38 in or 96.5 cm
He wears a size 11 (US) shoe.
Bryan is one of the most successful and renowned country singers of our time. He has recorded and delivered many successful albums with more than a dozen hit singles.
In August 2007, Luke released his debut studio album, I’ll Stay Me. His debut single, All my Friends Say from the album managed to reach #5 spot on Billboard Hot Country Songs list.
In 2007, Bryan appeared in the Biscuits and Jam episode of family reality series, Throwdown with Bobby Flay.
In 2007, Luke released his debut single, All My Friends Say which peaked at number 5 on the Hot Country Songs chart.
Bryan has appeared in the TV commercials for Fathead Wall Decals and Décor, Buck Commander, Cabela’s, Chevrolet Silverado, Ram Trucks & Ancestry.com.
Luke Bryan Favorite
- Favorite Actor – Tom Hanks
- Favorite Country Song – What I’d Say by Earl Thomas Conley
- Favorite Guilty Pleasure – Movie Popcorn
- Favorite Barbecue Restaurants in Georgia – Christy’s in Columbia and Blackbeard’s in Albany
- Favorite Whiskey – Angel’s Envy
- Favorite Dish He Loves to Cook – Chicken and Rice Soup
- Favorite Restaurants – Nobu, Dreamland Barbecue in Alabama, Rudy’s in Texas
Luke Bryan Net worth
Bryan has an estimated net worth of $160 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Luke Bryan
- Bryan started his music career at his teens.
- The first ever concert he attended was of Jerry Lee Lewis and T.G. Sheppard. He was 7 years old at that time.
- He moved to Nashville in 2007 and took various jobs before signing to a recording label called Capitol Nashville.
- When he was 19 years old, he intended to move to Nashville to become a singer. However, he had to cancel his plans due to his older brother’s death as he felt his family needed him.
- Luke is good friend with Willie Robertson.
- In March 2012, Bryan released his fourth Spring Break EP entitled Spring Break 4…Suntan City.
- In March 2014, Bryan began his sixth year of spring performances at Spinnaker Beach Club in Panama City Beach, Florida.
- In 2015, Forbes estimated Bryan’s annual income at $42.5 million.
- In May 2015, Bryan released his first single from his fifth studio album, Kill the Lights, Kick the Dust Up which peaked at number one on the Country Airplay chart.
- In 2016, Bryan was selected as one of 30 artists to perform on Forever Country, a mash-up track of Take Me Home, Country Roads, On the Road Again and I Will Always Love You which celebrates 50 years of the CMA Awards.
- In February 2017, Bryan performed the National Anthem at Super Bowl LI at NRG Stadium in Houston, TX.
- In September 2017, Bryan was announced as a judge for the revival of American Idol on ABC.
- Luke is the co-owner of Buck Commander, which sells outdoor attire and equipment.
- In 2019, Luke along with former professional baseball player Adam LaRoche and country music star Jason Aldean founded E3 Chophouse Nashville.
- On June 12, 2020, Bryan released the track Build Me A Daddy along with a music video for the song.
- In November 2022, Luke is going to be hosting the 56th annual CMA awards with retired NFL quarterback Payton Manning in Nashville Tennessee.