Louisa Krause is an American film, television, and stage actress. She is well known for her role in Billions, Jane Wants a Boyfriend and King Kelly. She appeared in numerous off-Broadway productions while also appearing in episodes of New York-based network television series. In 2017, Krause appeared in the lead role of Anna Garner in the television series The Girlfriend Experience.
Louisa Noel Krause
Birthday / Date of Birth
Louisa Krause was born on the 20th of May 1986, in Falls Church, Virginia, United States.
She’s currently 36 years old.
She is of half-Japanese descent.
Louisa began studying dance at the Washington School of Ballet in Washington D.C. Once Krause entered high school, dance took a back seat when she started performing in a variety of plays and musicals including Side Show as Violet Hilton, Gypsy as Mama Rose, and Equus as Dora Strang. After high school, she enrolled in the Carnegie Mellon Drama School.
- Father – Rober ‘Bob’ Henry Krause
- Mother – Lida Jeanne Wright
- Siblings – Nathaniel Krause
Boyfriend / Spouse
Louisa Krause has dated –
- Osheen Jones (2016-Present) – Louisa Krause is currently in a relationship with actor Osheen Jones. They have been dating since before 2016.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 123 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Krause is famous for her role in Iphigenia 2.0, In a Dark House, King Kelly (2012), Jane Wants a Boyfriend ( 2015), and Billions (2016). She made her appearances in the films Taking Woodstock and Toe to Toe through which she also got fame.
In 2007, Louisa first appeared in the film The Babysitters and appeared as supporting roles.
In 2017, Krause first appeared in the lead role of Anna Garner in the television series, The Girlfriend Experience.
Louisa Krause Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite Car – BMW Sa
- Favorite Color – Black
Louisa Krause Net worth
Krause has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Louisa Noel Krause
- Instagram – lounkrause
- Twitter – Louisa Krause
Some Lesser Known Facts About Louisa Krause
- Krause began her career in theatre, appearing in numerous Off-Broadway productions.
- In 2006, Krause appeared in the Huntington Theatre Company’s production of Les Liaisons Dangereuses.
- In 2007, she starred in the Signature Theatre Company’s production of Iphigenia 2.o, in the lead role of Iphigenia. That same year, Krause starred in the world premiere of In a Dark Dark House.
- She has continued working on stage, as Rose in the world premiere of Annie Baker’s The Flick at Playwrights Horizons, a role she reprised two years later for a second run at the Barrow Street Theatre and later the National Theatre.
- In 2007, her first film credits came with supporting roles in The Speed of Life and The Babysitters.
- In 2009, she appeared in the films Taking Woodstock and Toe to Toe. She is known for her work in independent cinema and has appeared in several short films.
- Krause gained more prominence with a role feature film Young Adult (2011), in which her perfectly low pitched comedic scene as the ennuied clerk at the hotel where Charlize Theron’s character is staying was used for promotional purposes and played in the trailer and TV spots for the film.
- In 2011, film Martha Marcy May Marlene, Krause also made an appearance as a cult member – a film she became involved with through her work with the Sundance Film Festival.
- In 2012, Krause played a role in the film Return and played the lead role in the independent film King Kelly, which opened at South by Southwest.
- In 2012, she filmed a supporting role in the indie film Bluebird. She also played a supporting role in the 2014 independent film, The Mend, which premiered at South by Southwest.
- In 2017, Krause played Anna Carr/Garner, one of the lead roles in the second season of the anthology television series The Girlfriend Experience.