Danika McGuigan was an actress born in Northern Ireland and raised in England. She was known for her role as Danielle Mullane in Can’t Cope, Won’t Cope. She was posthumously awarded at the 2021 IFTA Awards for her final role in Cathy Brady’s film Wildfire. Danika previous films included The Secret Scripture alongside Rooney Mara and Jack Reynor.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Danika McGuigan was born on the 4th of January 1986, in Newry, Northern Ireland.
She died on 23 July 2019 after a short battle with colon cancer as an adult.
She is of Caucasian Descent.
Danika attended St Edmund’s School Canterbury and then boarded at Benenden School. In 2006, she trained in Dublin, graduating from the Gaiety School of Acting and The Factory (now Bow Street) in 2013 before moving to London.
- Father – Barry McGuigan
- Mother – Sandra McGuigan
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Danika McGuigan has dated –
Danika was not dating anyone. We don’t have much information about she’s past relationship and any previous engaged.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 35-25-36
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Danika was famous for being the daughter of Barry McGuigan (Irish professional former boxer and current boxing promoter). Beside that she was known for her role as Danielle Mullane in Can’t Cope, Won’t Cope (2016–2018).
In 2000, Danika had her first film onscreen role in the movie Malicious Intent as Barmaid.
In 2007, Danika had her first role in television by appearing as Chambermaid in the series, The Tudors.
Danika has done endorsement work for several brands such as San Francisco Shock.
Danika McGuigan Favorites
- Favorite Actor – James McAvoy
- Favorite Actress – Anne Hathaway
- Favorite Destination – Paris
- Favorite Hobbies – Reading, Theatre Play & Artwork
- Favorite Color – Red
- Favorite Food – Italian Cuisine
Danika McGuigan Net worth
Danika McGuigan had an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2022.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Danika McGuigan
- McGuigan was first diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia at age 11, but recovered from the illness after two years.
- She was the second of four children and only daughter of Barry McGuigan, a former world champion boxer and his wife Sandra. Her brothers were Blain, Jack, and Shane.
- Her previous films included The Secret Scripture (2016) alongside Rooney Mara and Jack Reynor.
- She was pulled out of school at the time for her treatment at St Bartholomew’s Hospital, London.
- On 23 July 2019, she died after a short battle with colon cancer as an adult.
- She was posthumously awarded at the 2021 IFTA Awards for her final role in Cathy Brady’s film Wildfire.