Lisa Kudrow is an American actress, comedian, writer, singer and producer. After making guest appearances in several television sitcoms, including Cheers, she came to prominence with her main role of Phoebe Buffay in Friends, receiving a Screen Actors Guild Award nomination. Lisa has received several accolades, including a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series from six nominations, two Screen Actors Guild Awards from 12 nominations and a Golden Globe Award nomination. She has also made several notable film appearances, including roles in Analyze This, Dr. Dolittle 2, Bandslam, Hotel for Dogs, Easy A, Neighbors and its sequel Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising, The Girl on the Train, The Boss Baby, Long Shot and Booksmart.
Lisa Valerie Kudrow
Actress, Writer, Comedian, Producer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lisa Kudrow was born on the 30th of July 1963, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She’s currently 56 years old.
Beverly Hills, California, United States
Lisa has Jewish ancestry.
Kudrow attended Portola Middle School in Tarzana, California. She graduated from Taft High School in Woodland Hills, Los Angeles where then N.W.A. members Ice Cube and Eazy-E and actress Robin Wright also attended. Lisa continued her education at Vassar College in Poughkeepsie, New York, where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in psychobiology.
- Father – Lee N. Kudrow (Headache specialist and physician)
- Mother – Nedra S. Stern (Travel Agent)
- Siblings – Helena Marla (Older Sister), David B. Kudrow (Older Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lisa Kudrow has dated –
- Conan O’Brien (1988–1993) – Lisa started dating the American TV host Conan O’Brien in 1988. They were in the relationship for 5 years, before splitting up in 1993.
- Michel Stern (1993-Present) – Kudrow was then linked with the American advertising executive Michel Stern. The couple got engaged in 1994 and got married one year after on May 27, 1995. Lisa and Michael have one child, Julian Murray (born – March 7, 1998).
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 62 kg
- In Pounds – 137 lbs
- Measurements – 36-26-35
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Lisa is best known for her portrayal of Phoebe Buffay in the sitcom series Friends (1994–2004). She was appreciated for her role and won an Emmy Award and two Screen Actors Guild Awards for the same.
In 1985, Kudrow first appeared as a featured extra in the movie Overdrawn At The Memory Bank. She had her first official role in the movie L.A. on $5 a Day (1989) in which she played the character of Charmer.
In 1989, Kudrow showed up in the television series Cheers, playing as Emily. Lisa appeared in just one episode named Two Girls for Every Boyd.
Lisa has appeared in a print ad for Milk (1995) along with American actress Jennifer Aniston. She has also been a part of few television commercials for Aquafina (2001), E! Entertainment Television cable channel (2002), The Movie Network (Canada) (2005), and Nintendo DS Personal Trainer: Cooking (2008).
Lisa Kudrow Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Will Smith
- Favorite Actress – Diane Keaton
- Favorite TV Shows – The Real Housewives of New York City (2008-Present)
- Favorite Destination – Paris, Fiji
- Favorite Food – Sea Food
Lisa Kudrow Net worth
Lisa Kudrow has an estimated net worth of $90 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Lisa Kudrow
- Instagram – lisakudrow
- Twitter – Lisa Kudrow
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lisa Kudrow
- Lisa’s grandmother died during the World War II. She was killed in the Holocaust.
- In 1979, at the age of 16, she underwent rhinoplasty to reduce the size of her nose.
- After completing her education, Lisa Kudrow joined her father in his work. She started working with him in his study of analyzing the likelihood of left-handed individuals developing cluster headache.
- Lisa was listed among the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World by People magazine in the past.
- Lisa Kudrow also essayed the character of Ursula Buffay, the selfish twin sister of Phoebe Buffay in some of the episodes of Friends.
- She and Daniel Pearl, the journalist who was killed in Pakistan, went to the same grade school.
- In 1998, she won the Primetime Emmy Award for ‘Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series for her role in Friends. The same year, she received the New York Film Critics Circle award for Best Supporting Actress for the film The Opposite of Sex.
- In 2002, she played the role of Laura Sobel in the mafia comedy film Analyze That, a sequel to the 1999 film Analyze This. The film also starred Robert De Niro and Billy Crystal who played the roles of mobster Paul Vitti and psychiatrist Ben Sobel respectively.
- In 2006, She won the Gracie Award for Outstanding Female Lead in a Comedy Series for The Comeback.
- In 2007, Kudrow received praise for her starring role in the film Kabluey and appeared in the box office hit film P.S. I Love You.
- In 2008, Lisa launched Web Therapy, an improvisational web series. She starred as Fiona Wallice, a self-centered therapist who hopes to promote her new technique as a worldwide therapy option.
- In 2009, she appeared in many movies, including Hotel for Dogs, Powder Blue and Paper Man.
- In 2011, she was presented with the Webby Award for Best Individual Performance for the improvised online series Web Therapy.
- In 2017, she voiced Mrs. Templeton in the animated comedy film The Boss Baby. The following year, she voiced Ozma in a short film titled Lovesick Fool – Love in the Age of Like.
- In 2019, during an interview with Marc Maron, Kudrow revealed that she experienced body dysmorphic disorder while working on the show
- In 2019, she played supporting roles in movies, such as Long Shot and Booksmart. She also started voicing Judy Elk in the animated comedy TV series Human Discoveries.