Milana Vayntrub is an American actress, comedian, and activist. She began her career as a child actress shortly after immigrating to the United States. She came to prominence for her appearances in AT&T television commercials as saleswoman Lily Adams from 2013 to 2016 and since 2020. In addition to her commercial appearances, she was a series regular on the Yahoo! Screen science fiction comedy Other Space and had a recurring role on the NBC drama This Is Us. Vayntrub has also voiced Squirrel Girl in the Marvel Rising franchise since 2018 after being cast as the character in the unaired television pilot for New Warriors.
Milana Aleksandrovna Vayntrub
Actress, Comedian, Social Activist
Birthday / Date of Birth
Milana Vayntrub was born on the 8th of March 1987, in Tashkent, Uzbek SSR, USSR.
She is currently 36 years old.
She has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.
Vayntrub dropped out of Beverly Hills High School after her sophomore year, obtained a GED, and went on to earn a baccalaureate|BA in Communication from University of California, San Diego.
- Father – Alexander Vayntrub
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Milana Vayntrub has dated –
- John Clayton Mayer – In 2017 Milana reportedly started dating John Mayer. Together, they formed a short-lived two-person band named, Lo-Fi Masters. After remaining together for a small time, they ended their relationship in 2007. After their split, Mayer still continued to play at local clubs for refining his skills and gaining a following.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inch
- In centimeters –160 cm
- In Meters – 1.60 m
- In Kilograms – 57 Kg
- In pounds – 126 Ibs
- Measurements – 33-25-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
Vayntrub is famous for Playing saleswoman Lily Adams in a series of AT&T television commercials.
In 1995, Milana made her first TV appearance with the role of Tatiana in the medical drama series, ER.
In 2011, Vayntrub made her film debut with the role of Tanya in the comedy film, Life Happens.
Milana has done endorsements work with many brands like AT&T, Buffalo Wild Wings etc.
Milana Vayntrub Net worth
Milana Vayntrub has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Milana Vayntrub
- Vayntrub is originally from Uzbekistan, her family moved from Soviet Union to United State when she was just 2 years old.
- She is of Jewish background, in the 1990s her family came to the United States following religious persecution in the Soviet Union.
- She competed in a beauty pageant when she was 5 years old, she had won the competition, since they had called her name last on to the stage, she thought she had lost and was crying while carrying the giant award.
- She likes music concerts & travelling, she spends most of her money on travelling.
- She started a comedy YouTube channel, Live Prude Girls with the friend Stevie Nelson, the channel has had good number of visitors. Her channel was ranked 93 among the New Media Rockstars’ Top 100 Channels countdown.
- In 2016, Milana got a chance to work with accomplished director Dean Holland along with Judd Apatow, Paul Rust, and Lesley Arfin when she appeared in 2 episodes of web television series Love.
- Her favorite actor are Tom Hanks.
- She was featured in the music videos of Can’t Be Saved (By Senses Fail) in 2007 and Teenage Tide (By Letting Up Despite Great Faults), respectively in 2011.
- On January 26, 2016, Milana started a social media campaign named #CantDoNothing along with entrepreneur Eron Zehavi.
- In July 2017, Vayntrub was cast in the lead role of Marvel Comics superheroine Squirrel Girl in the New Warriors television pilot for Freeform.
- In 2020, she was subjected to a wave of online sexual harassment, some of it based on images of her that had been manipulated.
- In 2022, Vayntrub also played a leading role in Comedy Central’s television film, Out of Office.