Lily Aldridge is an American model. She is a Victoria’s Secret Angel and a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue model, appearing as a rookie alongside Chrissy Teigen and Nina Agdal in 2014 for the cover of the issue’s 50th anniversary. Aldridge started modelling at the age of 16, for Abercrombie & Fitch. Her advertising campaigns include Rocawear, Arden B., rag & bone, Shiatzy Chen, Bobbi Brown, Smashbox Cosmetics, GAP, Tommy Hilfiger, Coach, JCrew, Charles David, Levi’s, J Brand, Accessorize.
Lily Maud Aldridge
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lily Aldridge was born on November 15, 1985 in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She’s currently 33 years old.
She is American, English, 1/4 Irish and 1/2 Italian.
Her educational background isn’t known.
- Father – Alan Aldridge (English Illustrator)
- Mother – Laura Lyons (American Model)
- Siblings – Ruby Aldridge (Younger Sister) (Model)
- Others – Saffron Aldridge (Older Half Sister) (Fashion Photographer), Miles Aldridge (Older Half Brother) (Model)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lily Aldridge dated –
- Caleb Followill (2011-Present)– Lily Aldridge married Kings of Leon frontman Caleb Followill on May 12, 2011, at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California. They began dating after they first met at the 2007 Bonnaroo Music Festival. Together, they have a daughter, Dixie Pearl Followill, born on June 21, 2012.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 123 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-34
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Working with Victoria’s Secret and walking in their annual fashion show in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015. In 2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, she got to wear $2 million bra called “Fireworks” which was covered with diamonds and gold.
In her first fashion show, Lily Aldridge walked for Josh Goot, Jovovich Hawk, Yigal Azrouel at the Ready to wear – Autumn / Winter 2007.
Film & Television Debut
She has not acted in any film or TV show to date.
Throughout her successful modeling career, Aldridge has endorsed and appeared in television commercial for several brands like Arden B, Blinde, Charles David, Ichthys, J Brand Jeans, Levi’s, Rag & Bone, Rocawear, Saks, Smashbox cosmetics, Vanderbilt Jeans, Velvet, GAP, Tommy Hilfiger, Coach, JCrew, Charles David, etc.
- Olive skin.
- Brunette hair.
- High cheekbones.
Lily Aldridge Favorites
- Favorite Food – Seafood, Steak, Stone Crab
- Favorite Fashion Designer – Stella McCartney
- Favorite Moisturizer – Kora Organic Soothing Day and Night Cream
- Favorite Destination – Sydney, Australia
- Favorite Color – Red
Lily Aldridge Net worth
Lily has a net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2019. She owns a couple of houses in Nashville and New York City. She mostly splits her time between these two properties. She drives a Mercedes Benza SUV.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Lily Aldridge
- Instagram – lilyaldridge
- Twitter – Lily Aldridge
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lily Aldridge
- Aldridge started her modeling career at the age of 16 when she landed a major campaign for Abercrombie & Fitch.
- She was ranked at #55 on Maxim’s “Hot 100” of 2014 list.
- She has been featured in Taylor Swift‘s “Bad Blood” music video.
- She got her first magazine cover page appearance in 2003, as she appeared on August edition of Vogue Spain.
- She became Victoria’s Secret model in 2009 and walked in her first Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. The following year, she became the brand’s Angel.
- In November 2015, she wore Victoria’s Secret exclusive Fireworks Fantasy Bra, which was made by Mouawad at an estimated value of $2 million (€1.8 million).
- In 2011, Aldridge appeared on the cover of the February edition British GQ along with fellow models Lindsay Ellingson, Erin Heatherton, and Candice Swanepoel.
- In 2014, she was named the face of clothing company XOXO and the skincare company Proactiv.
- She has graced the covers of many international edition magazines including Vogue, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, LOVE, W, V, Glamour and Marie Claire.
- In 2014, she appeared on Sports Illustrated magazine’s 50th anniversary issue alongside models Nina Agdal and Chrissy Teigen.
- She launched her own clothing line called Lily Aldridge for Velvet in 2013. She has been the face of Velvet Tees since 2004.
- In 2015, Aldridge appeared in the music video for “Bad Blood” by Taylor Swift and also appeared in two Kings of Leon videos; “Use Somebody” and “Temple”.