Toni Garrn is a German model. In 2008, she got her big break in the fashion industry after signing an exclusive contract with Calvin Klein. When Garrn was 13, she was discovered during the 2006 FIFA World Cup in her hometown Hamburg and then signed with New York agency Women Management. Garrn’s native languages are English and German, she can also speak French.
Toni, Toni Garrn
Birthday / Date of Birth
Toni Garrn was born on July 7, 1992 in Hamburg, West Germany.
She’s currently 27 years old.
There isn’t much information regarding her education.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Anja Garrn (Businesswoman)
- Siblings – Niklas Garrn (Older Brother) (Model)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Toni Garrn dated –
- Leonardo DiCaprio (2013-2014) – American actor Leonardo DiCaprio and Toni Garrn started dating in May 2013, when they met during the F1 Grand Prix of Monaco 2013. Since that time, they have been spotted having meals together at restaurants in Los Angeles. He also celebrated his birthday inviting celebs such as Orlando Bloom, Kanye West, and Toni was also present in the party and he remained close to her throughout the party. They split in December 2014. During their time together, they didn’t walk any red carpet event together.
- Chandler Parsons (2015-2016) – In June 2015, NBA star Chandler Parsons and Toni Garrn started dating each other. But, this relationship saw an end when they couldn’t give time to each other due to busy working schedules and split amicably in November 2016, after dating for more than a year.
- Alexander Skarsgard (2017) – In July 2017, Toni went on a blind date with Swedish actor Alexander Skarsgard which was set by a mutual friend. It sparked dating RUMORs.
- In feet – 6 feet
- In centimeter – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.83 m
- In Kilograms – 60 kg
- In Pounds – 132 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-35
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Toni Garrn made her runway debut at age 15, walking for Calvin Klein Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2008 fashion show.
Film & Television Debut
She hasn’t appeared in any film or TV show either.
Garrn has modeled and has done advertising campaigns for Appelrath Cüpper, Blanco, Boss Hugo Boss, Burberry Black Label, Calvin Klein, Cartier, Chloè, Christian Dior eyewear, Closed, Donna Karan, Emporio Armani, Etro, Fendi, Filippa K, Givenchy Beauty, H&M Conscious Collection, Hermes, Hugo Boss, Hugo Boss Black, Jill Stuart, Joop!, Kastner & Öhler, Kristina Ti, L’Oréal ‘Elvive’, Massimo Dutti, Max Mara Studio, Ogilvy, Peek & Cloppenburg, Ports, Prada, Prada ‘L’Eau Ambrée’ fragrance, Ralph Lauren, Shiseido ‘Clé de Peau’ Beaute, Sisters, Tommy Hilfiger, Tru Trussardi, Trussardi Jeans, Unger Fashion, Versace ‘Versense’ fragrance, Victoria’s Secret Dream Angels, and Zara.
- Towering height
- Sparking blue eyes
Toni Garrn Favorites
- Favorite Jeans – Diesel, Acne, Cheap Mondays
- Favorite Shopping Place – Zara
- Favorite Accessory – Chanel bag
Toni Garrn Net worth
She has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Toni Garrn
- Garrn can play classical piano, having taken lessons since age 6.
- She spent most of her childhood in London before returning to German at age 10.
- Garrn is a classical pianist.
- When Garrn was 13, she was discovered during the 2006 FIFA World Cup in her hometown Hamburg and then signed with New York agency Women Management.
- Her first language is English, despite she is German.
- She’s left-handed.
- In 2011, she modeled for Victoria’s Secret’s clothing line and also walked in the 2011 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. She did catwalk for the lingerie giant for three years and closed the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2013.
- She appeared in a Dream Angel campaign for Victoria’s Secret alongside model Lindsay Ellingson.
- She has a charity called the Toni Garrn Foundation which aims at providing education for underprivileged girls who are denied education.
- She has appeared on the covers of Vogue, Numéro, Marie-Claire, Another Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar, i-D, Tush and V magazines.
- Toni Garrn also featured in the February 2009 edition of Numéro for their #100 issue.