Hilary Rhoda is an American model. She is perhaps best known for her work with the brand Estée Lauder and her 2009, 2010 and 2011 appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. Rhoda was discovered at a ProScout event in Washington, D.C. After receiving numerous call backs, she decided to be represented by Women Model Management. She soon appeared in ads for Hollister and Abercrombie, before switching to Click Model Management and then to IMG Models, globally. She is currently represented by Elite Model Management in New York.
Hilary Hollis Rhoda
Birthday / Date of Birth
Hilary Rhoda was born on April 6, 1987 in Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States.
She’s currently 32 years old.
She has German, English and Irish ancestry.
Rhoda attended St. Jane de Chantal School in Bethesda, Maryland and graduated from the Academy of the Holy Cross, a Catholic all-girls school in Maryland.
- Father – Jeffrey Alle Rhoda
- Mother – Marianne Rhoda
- Siblings – None
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hilary Rhoda dated –
- Mark Sanchez (2009) – In May 2009, she had a fling with American football player, who is New York Jets quarterback. It was confirmed by New York Post.
- Sean Avery (September 2009-Present) – Former professional Canadian Ice Hockey player Sean Avery had a 2-year year long relationship with the American model from September 2009 to August 2011. Their relationship status was confirmed by a post from nypost.com. But, they got back together and announced their engagement in November 2013. On October 10, 2015, the couple got married at Parrish Art Museum.
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.8 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 125 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
She gained fame for her work with the brand Estée Lauder and her 2009, 2010 and 2011 appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
Though Rhoda hasn’t been a cast in a feature film yet, she was cast as herself in a Tv documentary film ‘Sports Illustrated: Swimsuit 2009’ in 2009.
Hilary made her runway debut in Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2006 fashion show in which she walked the ramp for Balenciaga, Chanel, Hermes, Jenni Kayne, Lanvin, Rochas, Rodarte, Valentino, Wunderkind, Yves Saint Laurent.
As a model, Rhoda has done endorsement works for numerous brands like r Abercrombie & Fitch, Ann Taylor , Balenciaga, Bally, Banana Republic, Belstaff ,Bergdorf Goodman, Blanco, Bloomingdale’s, Blumarine, Brioni, C&A, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, DSquared2, Donna Karan, Emanuel Ungaro, Eres beachwear, Estee Lauder, Etro, GAP, Givenchy, Gucci, H&M, Hermes, Hollister, Hugo Boss Black, Jones New York, Just Cavalli, Lancome, Louis Vuitton, Max Mara, Michael Kors ‘Very Hollywood Color Collection’ cosmetics, Neiman Marcus, Pedro del Hierro, Peek & Cloppenburg, Pucci, Ralph Lauren Blue label, Roberto Cavalli, St. John, Valentino, Victoria’s Secret, Zara.
Hilary Rhoda Favorites
- Favorite Designers – Alexander Wang, Isabel Marant, Rag & Bone
Hilary Rhoda Net worth
Hilary Rhoda has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hilary Rhoda
- She began her modeling career after discovered at a ProScout event in Washington, D.C. and later signed with Women Model Management. She’s currently represented by Elite Model Management in New York.
- Hilary has done advertisement campaigns for several leading international brands Balenciaga, Valentino, Belstaff, Dolce & Gabbana, Givenchy, Donna Karan, Gucci, to name a few.
- She has also appeared in Victoria’s Secret catalogs.
- In 2007, Forbes ranked her 12th in their list of The World’s 15 Top-Earning Supermodels with an estimated earning of $2 million.
- She was also included in Forbes’ 2013 list of the world’s highest-paid models.
- Rhoda has appeared on the cover of various magazines like Doingbird, Flare, Vogue, L’Officiel, W, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, Dazed & Confused, i-D, Ocean Drive, Town & Country, Foam, Scene, Tatler, Numero, etc.
- She has an exclusive range of beauty products under the label Hilary Rhoda.