Rebecca Romijn is an American actress and former model. She is known for her role as Mystique in the trilogy of the X-Men film series and as Joan from The Punisher, both of which are based on Marvel Comics. She also had a recurring role as Alexis Meade on the television series Ugly Betty and as Number One on Star Trek: Discovery. Major roles include as Eve Baird on the TNT series The Librarians, which ran for four seasons and as the host of the game show Skin Wars.
Shatrughan Kumar Yadav
Jolly Blond Giant
Actress, Model, Singer, Producer
Dance, Electronic, Rock
Birthday / Date of Birth
Rebecca Romijn was born on the 6th of November 1972, in Berkeley, California, United States.
She’s currently 47 years old.
Her father is a native of Barneveld, the Netherlands, while her mother is an American of Dutch and English ancestry.
Rebecca attended Berkeley High School in Berkeley, California. Then, she studied Music (Voice) at the University of California, Santa Cruz, California, United States, which she left in 1995.
- Father – Jaap Romijn (Furniture maker)
- Mother – Elizabeth Romijn (née Kuizenga) (Community college instructor and author)
- Siblings – Unknown
- Relatives – Henry Bernard Kuizenga (Maternal Grandfather), Grace Elizabeth Abney (Maternal Grandmother), Charlie O’Connell (Brother-In-Law) (Actor)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rebecca Romijn has dated –
- John Stamos (1994-2005) – Rebecca first met actor John Stamos in 1994 at Victoria’s Secret fashion show where she walked the runway. Soon after, they had their first date at Disneyland. The couple got engaged on Christmas Eve in 1997 and they got married on September 19, 1998, at the Beverly Hills Hotel. The duo separated in April 2004. John filed for divorce in August 2004 and they officially got divorced on March 1, 2005.
- Jerry O’Connell (2004-Present) – Rebecca started dating actor Jerry O’Connell in 2004. The couple got engaged in September 2005 and got married at their home in Calabasas, California on July 14, 2007. Rebecca and O’Connell have twin daughters named Dolly Rebecca-Rose O’Connell and Charlie Tamara-Tulip O’Connell (b. December 28, 2008).
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.8 m
- In Kilograms – 60 kg
- In Pounds – 132 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
Light Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
She is known for her role as Mystique in the trilogy of the X-Men film series and as Joan from The Punisher (2004), both of which are based on Marvel Comics. She also had a recurring role as Alexis Meade on the television series Ugly Betty and as Number One on Star Trek: Discovery.
In 1998, she made her theatrical film debut as a bearded lady in the comedy film, Dirty Work.
In 1997, Rebecca made her first television show appearance as Cheryl on the romantic comedy series, Friends.
She has contributed her voice to various rock and dance songs such as Color Me Love (2015) and Darling Nikki (2012).
In 1991, Rebecca started her career as a model and with time she appeared in various editions of Elle, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, Allure, Glamour, GQ, Esquire and Sports Illustrated.
She has appeared in the following TV commercials and print adverts Tommy Hilfiger Swimwear (1998), Miller Lite Beer (1997, 1999), Maybelline (1992), Christian Dior (1994), Liz Claiborne’s fall casual collection (2000), ACT Mouthwash commercial, Escada, Christian Dior, La Perla, Furla, Liz Claiborne, J. Crew, Victoria’s Secret, bebe, La Senza, Dillard’s, Pantene & Got Milk?
Awards & Nominations
|2001||Blockbuster Entertainment Award, Favorite Supporting Actress – Science Fiction||X-Men||Won|
|Saturn Award, Best Supporting Actress||X-Men||Won|
|2003||Golden Raspberry Award, Worst Supporting Actress||Rollerball||Nominated|
|Teen Choice Award, Choice Movie Actress – Drama/Action-Adventure||X2||Nominated|
|Teen Choice Award, Choice Movie – Liar||X2||Nominated|
|2004||MTV Movie Award (Mexico), Sexiest She-Villain||X2||Nominated|
|2007||Gold Derby Award, Best Ensemble in a Series||Ugly Betty||Nominated|
|2008||Screen Actors Guild Award, Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series||Ugly Betty||Nominated|
|2015||Saturn Award, Best Lead Actress in a Series||The Librarians||Nominated|
|2016||Saturn Award, Best Lead Actress in a Series||The Librarians||Nominated|
Rebecca Romijn Favorites
- Favorite Nail Polish – Essie
- Favorite Nail Polish Color – Bright Coral
- Favorite Bag – Hung On U
- Favorite Lip Gloss – Smashbox O-Gloss
- Favorite Footwear – Frye Sandals
- Favorite Food – Fillet Mignon, Tuna Sashimi, Häagen-Dazs Cappuccino Commotion Ice Cream
Rebecca Romijn Net worth
Rebecca Romijn has an estimated net worth of $40 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Rebecca Romijn
- Instagram – rebeccaromijn
- Twitter – Rebecca Romijn
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rebecca Romijn
- Rebecca Romijn started her career as a model in 1991 and with time she appeared in various editions of Elle, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, Allure, Glamour, GQ, Esquire and Sports Illustrated.
- Romijn has also walked the ramp for famous brands such as Giorgio Armani, Sonia Rykiel and Anna Molinari.
- She has graced the covers of various magazines like Elle, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, Allure, Glamour, GQ, Esquire and Sports Illustrated.
- She was ranked as one of People magazine’s 50 Most Beautiful People in 1997 and 1999.
- Rebecca is very fond of animals and has a pet cat named Bruce and 2 pet dogs named Phil and Holiday.
- She is a huge fan of singer-songwriter, Dolly Parton.
- Rebecca was voted #99 in FHM magazine’s 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005 list.
- In January 2007, Romijn made her first appearance on the ABC series Ugly Betty as a full-time regular cast member.
- In November 2007, Romijn made a guest appearance on the ABC series Carpoolers, where she played the ex-wife of the character Laird, played by her real-life husband Jerry O’Connell.
- In 2019 she joined the cast of Star Trek: Discovery, playing the role of Number One, first officer of the starship Enterprise 1701.