Leandie du Randt is a South African actress known for portraying important roles in popular TV shows and films like Hunting Emma and Die Windpomp. She has done endorsement work for various brands like Virgin Mobile, OLX, King Price Insurance, Bril, and Haze Collection.
Leandie du Randt Bosch
Actress, Author, Motivational Speaker
Birthday / Date of Birth
Leandie du Randt was born on 28 July 1988, in South Africa.
She’s currently 30 years old.
Leandie du Randt went to the University of Johannesburg and graduated with a BCom degree in Industrial Psychology in 2009. In 2010, she also earned the honors degree in Industrial Psychology from the same university.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has an older brother.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Leandie du Randt has dated –
- Bouwer Bosch (2014-Present) – In December 2014, Leandie got engaged to actor and director, Bouwer Bosch. They had been dating for quite some time. In November 2015, they got married in a romantic and intimate ceremony, which was attended by their family members and friends.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 kg
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
She was cast in the lead role in the action thriller movie, Hunting Emma (originally titled Jagveld) and in the South African romantic drama movie, Die Windpomp.
In 2010, she made her theatrical film debut in the historical drama movie, Henley-on-Klip.
In 2009, Leandie du Randt made her first TV show appearance on the romantic drama TV series, Getroud met rugby.
Randt has appeared in many TV commercials for Virgin Mobile, OLX, King Price Insurance, and JET. Apart, she has done endorsement work for several fashion brands like Bril, Haze Collection, Little Victory Clothing, and Glo Laser & Beauty through social media.
Leandie du Randt Favorites
- Favorite Authors – Robin Sharma, Rhonda Byrne, Paulo Coelho
Leandie du Randt Net worth
Leandie Du Randt net worth is estimated to be $4 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Leandie Du Randt
- Instagram – leandiedurandtbosch
- Twitter – Leandie Du Randt
- YouTube Channel – Leandie Du Randt
Some Lesser Known Facts About Leandie Du Randt
- While studying in the university, she took part in a beauty pageant in her first year. After she won the pageant, she was offered a free admission in the Brümilda van Rensburg’s 6 weeks drama course.
- In 2011, she managed to earn her license as a practicing psychometrist.
- In 2014 she was named Best Actress for her role in Die Windpomp at the kykNET ‘s silver screen festival .
- She launched her first book Easy in Your Own Drug by Struik Lifestyle in May 2014.
- In 2014, she participated in the season 7 of the reality TV series, Strictly Come Dancing South Africa. She managed to finish 2nd in the competition.
- In July 2014, she published her first book, Comfortable in Your Own Skin, in which she discussed a wide variety of topics including how to develop self-confidence in teenage girls.
- Leandie launched her own line of clothing called SKOONMA in May 2017. The label offers exclusive range of apparels and fashion accessories.
- She hosted two seasons of the weight loss reality program SLANK at KYkNet in 2016 and 2017.
- In November 2017, Leandie was named as one of GLAMOR magazine’s WOMEN OF THE YEAR in the FILM category.