LeBron James is an American professional basketball player for the Los Angeles Lakers of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He is often considered the best basketball player in the world and regarded by some as the greatest player of all time. His accomplishments include three NBA championships, four NBA Most Valuable Player Awards, three NBA Finals MVP Awards and two Olympic gold medals. James has appeared in fifteen NBA All-Star Games and been named NBA All-Star MVP three times. He won the 2008 NBA scoring title, is the all-time NBA playoffs scoring leader and is fourth in all-time career points scored. He has been voted onto the All-NBA First Team twelve times and the All-Defensive First Team five times.
LeBron Raymone James
LBJ, King James
Professional Basketball Player
Shooting Guard, Shooting Forward
Birthday / Date of Birth
LeBron James was born on December 30, 1984 in Akron, Ohio, United States.
LeBron James is currently 34 years old.
He attended the St. Vincent-St. Mary High School, a school that was actually a white private one. He didn’t attend any college, as he had entered the NBA draft and was chosen by the Cleveland Cavaliers as the first pick.
- Father – Anthony McClelland
- Mother – Gloria Marie James
- Siblings – He is an only child
Girlfriend / Spouse
LeBron James has dated –
- Adrienne Bailon (2003-2004) – Back in May 2003, LeBron started dating the American actress, Adrienne Bailon. After spending several months together, the two got engaged on December 23, 2003. Their engaged status lasted for a very short period as they split up in February, the following year in 2004.
- Meagan Good (2004) – Back in 2004, there were RUMOURs that linked the professional basketball player with the American actress, Meagan Good. The RUMOURs said that these two had an encounter together.
- Amber Rose (2010) – In January of the year 2010, LeBron dated the ex. pole dancer, actor and model, the well known, Amber Rose. Both of them were in a relationship until March 2010, after that they parted ways.
- Carmen Ortega (2012) – Lebron had a brief affair with the attractive American model, Carmen Ortega back in 2012.
- Savannah Brinson (2000–Present) – LeBron and his current wife, Savannah Brinson met each other in high school, back in 2000. Ever since they were high school sweethearts. Although LeBron had several encounters and was dating other women, these two stayed together and got engaged on December 31, 2011 and got married on September 14, 2013. LeBron and Savannah have 3 children, the sons LeBron James, Jr (born – October 6, 2004) and Bryce Maximus (born – June 14, 2007) and daughter Zhuri (born – October 22, 2014).
- In feet – 6 feet 7¼ inches
- In centimeters – 201 cm
- In meters – 2.01 m
- In Kilograms – 108 kg
- In Pounds – 238 lbs
- Measurements – 46-17-36
- Chest – 46 in or 117 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 17 in or 43 cm
- Waist – 36 in or 91.5 cm
James wears a size 15 (US) shoe.
He is the two-time NBA champion, for two years in a row, with the Miami Heat. He is considered as one of the best players that has ever played in the hardest basketball league in the world i.e. the NBA.
His NBA debut was back in 2003, at the Arco Arena in Sacramento, where he played against the Sacramento Kings. LeBron’s team Cleveland Cavaliers lost the game by fourteen and 106-92 was the end result. LeBron played for good 42 minutes and scored 25 points in all.
LeBron appeared in his documentary movie More Than a Game in the year 2008.
He first appeared on television back in the year 1993 as a guest on the Late Show with David Letterman.
He has signed contracts with Audemars Piguet, Dunkin’ Brands, McDonald’s, Nike, Coca-Cola, State Farm and Samsung. He appeared in many commercials for Sprite, Powerade, Nike, Monopoly game promotion and Samsung. He appeared in print ads for Nike and Nikebasketball.com, Glaceau’s Vitamin Water, etc.
LeBron James Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Jennifer Lawrence, Jennifer Aniston
- Favorite Video Game – NBA 2k14
- Favorite Cartoon – Tom and Jerry
- Favorite Basketball Moment – Winning a championship
- Favorite Quote – Man In The Arena
- Favorite Food – Turkey, Cereal, Shrimp
- Favorite Color – Blue
- Favorite TV Show – Martin
- Favorite Rapper – Jay-Z, Drake
- Favorite Basketball Player – Michael Jordan, Allen Iverson
- Favorite Teammate – Dwyane Wade, Anderson Varejao
- Favorite Sport – Baseball and Basketball
- Favorite Football Club – FC Liverpool
- Favorite Music – Hip-hop / Rap
- Favorite Shoe – Soldier 7s and 11s
LeBron James Net worth
LeBron James has an estimated net worth of $45O million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About LeBron James
- During his childhood, LeBron and his mother were moving from apartment to apartment because she couldn’t find a steady work.
- James also played football, while he was in high school.
- LeBron has purchased stakes in the English football club, Liverpool.
- LBJ is a democrat and is a supporter of the president, Barack Obama.
- Eddie Jackson, who was LeBron’s surrogate father, spent three years in jail for cocaine trafficking.
- LeBron has never met his true biological father.
- He used to smoke marijuana as a teenager.
- LeBron is the highest paid basketball player in the world.
- James has five medals with the US national basketball team, 3 gold, and 2 bronze. He archived one gold during the Olympic games in Beijing in 2008, second during the Olympic games in London 2012, and one in the FIBA Americas Championship in 2007. He achieved the bronze medals in Athens back in 2004 and in Japan in 2006.
- He owned a very small amount of stake in Beats Electronics, which was later sold to Apple, Inc.
- LeBron shoots with his right hand but eats and writes with his left hand.
- LBJ is a great fan of Ohio State Buckeyes.
- He has a tattoo on his arm, of his mother Gloria.
- In 2014, the Forbes magazine named him “Most Powerful Athlete”.
- In February 2016, he was ranked fifth by Sports Illustrated.
- In March 2016, he was ranked third by ESPN.
- In February 2017, he was ranked second by CBS Sports.
- In December 2017, he was ranked second by Fox Sports.
- In 2008, he scored 50 points and had 10 assists in the game against the New York Knicks. With that performance, he joined Michael Jordan and Stephon Marbury as one of the only three players, that has done that since 1976.
- In 2018, James opted out of his contract with the Cavaliers to sign with the Lakers.
- In February 2018, he was ranked second by Slam Magazine.
- In June 29, 2018, James opted out of his contract with the Cavaliers and became an unrestricted free agent.
- In February 2019, he became the fifth NBA player to reach 32,000 points.
- Visit her official website @ lebronjames.com.