Lauren German is an American actress. She had her first major role in the 2002 romantic drama film A Walk to Remember, followed by roles in the horror films The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Hostel: Part II. From 2011 to 2012, German had a main role as DHS agent Lori Weston in the second season of the CBS police drama Hawaii Five-0 and from 2012 to 2015, she starred as Leslie Shay in the NBC drama Chicago Fire. In 2016, she began starring as detective Chloe Decker in the American fantasy comedy-drama Lucifer.
Lauren Christine German
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lauren German was born on November 29, 1978, in Huntington Beach, California, United States.
She’s currently 40 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
She is of Dutch and English descent.
Lauren attended Los Alamitos High School and Orange County High School of the Arts, then enrolled at the University of Southern California, where she studied anthropology.
- Father – Richard German (Vascular Surgeon)
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lauren German has dated –
- Ashton Holmes (2009-2010) – In 2009, Lauren started dating actor Ashton Holmes. Their relationship lasted almost a year and they broke up in 2010.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 59 kg
- In Pounds – 130 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Her roles in numerous films and TV series including A Walk to Remember (2002) as Belinda, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) as Teenage Girl, Hostel: Part II (2007) as Beth, Hawaii Five-0 (2011-2012) as Lauren “Lori” Weston.
In 2000, she made her theatrical film debut in the romantic-comedy film Down to You as Lovestruck Woman.
In 2000, she made her first TV show appearance on the comedy-drama series Undressed as Kimmy.
Lauren German has either promoted or endorsed brands like: The Honest Kitchen, Samantha Knight fine jewelry, Alexandra Jules & Away travel bags.
Lauren German Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Meryl Streep
- Favorite Writer – Philip Roth
- Favorite Books – American Pastoral by Philip Roth, On Beauty by Zadie Smith
- Favorite Idols – Gena Rowlands, Jack Nicholson, Shirley MacLaine
- Favorite Movie – Performance (1970)
- Favorite Director – Paul Thomas Anderson, Pedro Almodovar, Sean Durkin
- Favorite Filmmaker – The Dardenne Brothers
Lauren German Net worth
Lauren German has a estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lauren German
- Lauren considers herself to be a little clumsy as she has fallen off horses and has tripped over a stunt guy in her high-heeled boots.
- She has mostly been cast as a troubled character that has to die or is doing the killing or is suicidal.
- Lauren was ranked #47 in Hot 100 of 2002 list by Maxim magazine.
- She has a dog named, Pepper.
- She supports organizations like Wildlife SOS, The Giving Keys, Healthy Spot and more.
- In 2002, German co-starred in the romantic drama A Walk to Remember with Shane West and Mandy Moore, based on Nicholas Sparks’ 1999 novel of the same name.
- In 2016, German began appearing with Tom Ellis in the former Fox fantasy comedy-drama Lucifer, as Detective Chloe Decker.