Lauren Burnham was a contestant on the 22nd season of The Bachelor. She was the runner-up. However, Arie chose to end his engagement to original winner Becca in order to pursue a relationship with Lauren.
Reality TV Personality
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lauren Burnham was born on 19 November 1991, in Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States.
She is currently 27 years old.
Dallas, Texas, United States
In 2011, Lauren received her degree in Pre-Medicine Studies from Central Washington University. She then graduated with a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Old Dominion University in 2015.
- Father – David Burnham
- Mother – Pamela Burnham
- Siblings – Luke (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lauren Burnham dated –
- Chris Crane (2016-2017) – Burnham previously dated hockey player, Chris Crane. The couple got engaged and their marriage was slated on July 8, 2017, but they called off their marriage.
- Arie Luyendyk Jr. (2018-Present)– Burnham is engaged to American auto racing driver Arie Luyendyk Jr. and married on January 12, 2019, in Haiku Mill, Maui, Hawaii. On November 14, 2018, they announced that they are expecting their first child. On January 5, 2019, they announced that they are expecting a girl. On May 29, 2019, they welcomed their daughter, Alessi Ren.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-36
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Being one of the contestants on the reality show, The Bachelor – Season 22.
She hasn’t starred in any film as of today.
Lauren Burnham debuted as one of the contestants on ABC’s dating and relationship reality television series The Bachelor Season 22 in 2018. The series premiered on January 1, 2018.
There’s no information about the brands she has had endorsed in the present or in the past.
Lauren Burnham Favorites
- Favorite TV Shows – Botched, Real Housewives
- Favorite Movie – Frozen
- Favorite Hates – Texts at dinner
Lauren Burnham Net worth
Lauren Burnham has a estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – laureneburnham
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lauren Burnham
- Lauren owns an adorable dog named Dallas. She nicknames him “Lil D” and believes there is nothing better than “a doodle hug.”
- She worked as a business solutions sale executive for Vonage Business in 2017.
- She has no tattoos.
- While pursuing her degree at the Central Washington University, Lauren was a part of the Science Talent Expansion Program.
- She has a second-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
- Her favorite fictional character is Elsa, because she had always wanted to be a Disney princess.
- Think before you mess with her. The Bachelor alum has a second-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
- She has a Labradoodle Dallas named Little D and often posts pictures with her dog in her Instagram account.