Joe Gonzalez is a Colombian businessman. He is an American businessman by profession and married a famous supermodel, actress, as well as comedian, Sofia Vergara. Gonzalez is also known as the father of Manolo Gonzalez who is a famous media personality as well as an actor.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Joe Gonzalez was born on the 29th of November 1977, in Barranquilla, Colombia.
He’s currently 44 years old.
He has Colombian ancestry.
Joe completed his studies at the Marymount International School, in Barranquilla. After completing his schooling he went to studied business for three years at the University del Norte, Colombia.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Relative – Margarita Vergara de Vergara (Mother-In-Law), Julio Enrique Vergara Robayo (Father-In-Law)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Joe Gonzalez has dated-
- Sofía Vergara (1987-1993) – Gonzalez married to her childhood sweetheart Sofía was 18 years old. The couple shares a child Manolo Gonzalez-Ripoll Vergara (b. September 16, 1991). Manolo is a model and social media personality. Despite having been together for many years, in 1993, they decided to legally part ways.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 70 kg
- In Pounds – 154 lbs
He wears a size 8.5 (UK) shoe.
Joe is famous for being the ex-husband and former childhood sweetheart of actress, model, TV presenter, and comedian Sofía Vergara.
Joe Gonzalez Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Color – Black, Blue
- Favorite Hobbies – Listening to Music, Doing Mechanical Work
- Favorite Food – Burger, Stinky Tofu
- Favorite Destination – Mexico
Joe Gonzalez Net worth
Joe Gonzalez has an estimated net worth of $180 million dollars as of 2022.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Joe Gonzalez
- Gonzalez was brought up in Colombia.
- His ex-wife Sofia is well-known for her role as Daniella Riva in Hot Pursuit, Lydia in The Three Stooges, Gloria Delgado-Pritchett in Modern-Family, and Inez in Chef.
- In September 1991, the couple has a son named Manolo Gonzalez Vergara.
- In 1993, they divorced. Before the divorce, Joe used to accompany his Ex-wife Sofia Vergara, to all the award functions and social events.
- In 2000, his ex-wife was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. Nevertheless, she underwent treatment and was cured of her disease.