Georgia Toffolo is an English television and media personality. She is best known for appearing on E4 reality television series Made in Chelsea from 2014 and winning the seventeenth series of ITV’s I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! in 2017. In November 2017, Toffolo was announced to be a contestant on the seventeenth series of ITV’s I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!.
Georgia Valerie Toffolo
Television and Media Personality
Birthday / Date of Birth
Georgia Toffolo was born on 23 October 1994, in Torquay, Devon, England.
She’s currently 24 year sold.
Georgia Toffolo went to the Stoodley Knowle Independent Catholic Girl School in Torquay. She later got enrolled at the Grammar School for Girls. She also studied at The Maynard School and Blundell’s School. After the completion of her school education, she got admission at the University of Westminster. She aimed to study LLB law degree at the university but dropped out early.
- Father – Gary Bennett
- Mother – Nicola Toffolo
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Georgia Toffolo has dated –
- James Middleton – Georgia was reported to be in a relationship with law student James Middleton in the past. However, Georgia decided to end their relationship as she found it hard to spend time with James due to her busy career in the TV industry. In 2017, she confirmed that she was back with James as she wanted to give their relationship another chance. However, by the end of the year, they had reportedly ended their relationship. It was claimed that she wanted to focus completely on her stint in I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! However, some sources claimed that James had cheated on her.
- George Lineker (2016) – In March 2016, Georgia was dating music entrepreneur George Lineker, who also happens to be the son of English soccer legend Gary Lineker. They were even spotted getting cozy and affectionate at the Rah Rah Room in Piccadilly. However, their relationship lasted for a few months.
- Richard Dinan (2016) – In May 2016, Toffolo was linked with fellow TV personality Richard Dinan. In one of the episodes of Made in Chelsea, Dinan was spotted telling Ollie Locke that he had hooked up with Georgia and they had gone out on a date as well.
- In October 2016, Georgia was reported to be going out with a mystery man as they were spotted holding hands while arriving at the Tape nightclub in London.
- Charles Goode (2017-Present) – Georgia started dating with jeweler Charles Goode towards the end of 2017. In December, they were spotted together at the airport while returning from a vacation at the lavish gateway in Switzerland. In her January 2018 interview, Georgia revealed that she had known Charles for years. Although she didn’t explicitly confirm their relationship, she accepted that they were hanging out together a lot and were having a great time together.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 162.5 cm
- In meters – 162 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 115 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-33
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Her appearance in the third series of Celebs Go Dating and the seventeenth series of ITV’s I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!
In 2014, Georgia Toffolo made her first TV show appearance as herself in the reality TV series, Made in Chelsea.
She is yet to star in films.
Georgia Toffolo has used her strong social media presence to earn some decent money by promoting products through her online activity.
Georgia Toffolo Favorites
- Favorite Nightclub – Timepiece in Exeter City
- Favorite Hair Product – Coco Shine
- Favorite Beauty Product – La Lune Noire tooth Whitening Powder
- Favorite Guilty Food Pleasure – Truffle Cheese
- Favorite Body Part – Her Waist
- Favorite Food – Beef Wellington
Georgia Toffolo Net worth
Georgia Toffolo Net worth $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Georgia Toffolo
- While studying law, she worked at a family run solicitors in Devon and law firm Family Law in Partnership in London and Georgia .
- She is a vocal supporter of fox hunting.
- She also has an experience of working at a law firm called Family Law in Partnership in London and family run solicitors in Devon.
- After graduation, she worked at an old people’s home and a charity shop for two years.
- During the Westminster terror attack, Georgia was at an awards event in the House of Commons, and got locked inside with everyone else.
- She has been a member of the Conservative Party since she was in secondary school.
- In 2015, she worked for a centre think tank called Parliament Street as head of events.