Georgia Valerie “Toff” Toffolo is an English television and media personality. She is best known for appearing on E4reality television series Made in Chelsea from 2014 and winning the seventeenth series of ITV’s I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! in 2017.
Georgia Valerie Toffolo
Television and Media Personality
Birthday / Date of Birth
Georgia Toffolo was born on 23 October 1994, in Torquay, Devon, England.
She’s currently 23 year sold.
Georgia Toffolo attended Stoodley Knowle independent Catholic girl school, Torquay Grammar School for Girls, The Maynard School, and Blundell’s School.
She then enrolled at the University of Westminster to study Law but later she dropped out.
- Father – Gary Bennett
- Mother – Nicola Toffolo
- Siblings – Unknown
Georgia is currently in relationship with the jeweler Charles Goode, who is her longtime friend. Before her link up with Goode, she had dated James Middleton, George Lineker and Riichard Dinan.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 162.5 cm
- In meters – 162 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 115 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-33
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 30B
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
She is yet to star in films.
In 2014, Georgia Toffolo debuted on TV appearing as herself in the reality TV series, Made in Chelsea.
Her appearance in the third series of Celebs Go Dating and the seventeenth series of ITV’s I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!
|2014–||Made in Chelsea||Herself||Cast member|
|2017||Celebs Go Dating||Series 3 cast member|
|I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!||Series 17 winner|
|2018||National Television Awards||Backstage presenter|
Georgia Toffolo Favorites
- Favorite Nightclub – Timepiece in Exeter City
- Favorite Hair Product – Coco Shine
- Favorite Beauty Product – La Lune Noire tooth whitening powder
- Favorite Food – Beef Wellington
Georgia Toffolo Net worth
Georgia Toffolo Net worth $1 million dollars.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Georgia Toffolo
- While studying law, she worked at a family run solicitors in Devon and law firm Family Law in Partnership in London and Georgia .
- After graduation, she worked at an old people’s home and a charity shop for two years.
- In 2015, she worked for a centre think tank called Parliament Street as head of events.
- During the Westminster terror attack, Georgia was at an awards event in the House of Commons, and got locked inside with everyone else.
- She has been a member of the Conservative Party since she was in secondary school.