Laci Green is an American YouTuber. Her content focuses on sex education, Green also hosts Braless, the first MTV YouTube channel, as part of a 12-week deal with MTV. The first episode aired November 4, 2014. In 2016, Time named her one of the 30 most influential people on the Internet. In 2017, she celebrated her tenth anniversary on YouTube.
YouTube Personality, Vlogger, Sex Educator, Activist
Birthday / Date of Birth
Laci Green was born on 18 October 1989, in Utah, United States.
She is currently 29 years old.
Green attended the University of California in Berkeley from where she graduated with a bachelor’s degree in legal studies and education in 2011. She intends to pursue a doctorate degree in Public Health.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Two sisters
Boyfriend / Spouse
Laci Green has dated –
- Chris Ray Maldonado – Laci Green is very reluctant to share her personal life on a public domain, however, as far as the info we collected form the internet, she is currently dating fellow controversial YouTuber, Chris Ray Maldonado.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 158 cm
- In meters – 1.58 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 125 lbs
- Measurements – 37-26-36
- Bust – 37 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 34E
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 8 (US).
She has publicly revealed that she is homosexual, which is more or less bisexuality but different in the sense that homosexual person gets attracted towards people regardless of their sex or gender identity.
Green hasn’t appeared in films.
On January 18, 2013, Green appeared on Dr. Phil in an episode titled Girls Who Bash Girls Who Dress Sexy, where she spoke about how she believes slut-shaming is wrong and how it is used to degrade a woman’s sexuality.
Laci has not appeared in a commercial for any brand yet.
Laci Green Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Laci Green Net worth
Laci Green has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2019. Like other YouTube celebrities, ad revenue, endorsements, sponsorship, television appearances, YouTube series, and others add up a larger value to her net worth. It is estimated that she makes more than $450 thousand annually. She lives in a lavish mansion in Los Angeles.
Social Media Portfolio
- Facebook – Laci Green
- Instagram – lacigreen
- Twitter – Laci Green
- YouTube Channel – lacigreen
Some Lesser Known Facts About Laci Green
- Born in Utah, she was brought up in Oregon and California. She was raised as a Mormon as her mother itself a Mormon. Growing up, she changed her views on gender roles, thus left Mormon church and began to work as a therapist.
- During her college days, she largely involved in various social movements and became a certified rape and dating violence counsellor.
- She has a different view point on sexuality and was always outspoken about sex and its related topics. She launched her YouTube channel with an aim to educate people and help them gain scientific knowledge about sex, teen pregnancy and gender identity, posting actively for Sex Plus.
- Laci Green closely worked with Planned Parenthood of Northern New England on a project named ‘A Naked Notion’, with an aim to have a frank, open conversation about sexuality.
- In 2014, she collaborated with MTV to produce Braless, a unique take on pop culture, politics, and history through the lens of gender, equality and a little thing called feminism.
- As a sex educator, Laci Green has delivered numerous lectures at multiple universities, and public domains.
- In 2016, Time named her one of the 30 most influential people on the Internet. In 2017, she celebrated her tenth anniversary on Youtube.
- Laci Green has received several accolades including the Streamy Award for Science or Education in 2016, Shorty Award, Cynopsis Digital Award, Webby Award, YouTube Honors, among others.
- In May 2017 Green had a series of dialogs on Twitter, in her own videos, and in the videos of other YouTubers, with critics of identity politics, gender identity and modern feminism.
- She is the creator YouTube’s most popular show, Sex Plus.
- In 2018, Green published her first book, Sex Plus: Learning, Loving and Enjoying Your Body.
- Visit her official website @ lacigreen.tv.