Tanya Burr is an English YouTuber, Actress and Author, who is known for her fashion, makeup and cooking videos. She has appeared on the covers of Glamour and Stylist magazines. She has released three books and has her own cosmetics line called Superdrug.
YouTuber, Vlogger, Beauty Guru, Actress
Birthday / Date of Birth
Tanya Burr was born on 9 June 1989, in Norwich, Norfolk, England, United Kingdom.
She is currently 29 years old.
London, United Kingdom
Tanya Burr studied at the Notre Dame High School for the sixth form. She also attended the Long Stratton High School in Norfolk. Tanya also got enrolled in a short course to become a make-up artist.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Natasha Burr (Sister), Oscar Burr (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tanya Burr has dated –
- Jim Chapman (2006-Present) – Tanya Burr started dating fellow YouTube personality Jim Chapman in December 2006. After dating for about 5 years, they got engaged in the winter of 2012 as Jim proposed to her in New York City. On September 3, 2015, they got married in an old manor with some of the leading British YouTube personalities in attendance at the event. They made their wedding public about three days later.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 63 kg
- In Pounds – 139 lbs
- Measurements – 38-30-38
- Bust – 38 inches
- Waist – 30 inches
- Hip – 38 inches
- Bra Size – 34D
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 10 (US).
Having more than 3 million subscribers of her YouTube channel. She has more than 240 million views on her videos. Having collaborated with other leading YouTube personalities such as Zoe Sugg, Joe Sugg and Alfie Deyes.
Tanya appeared in her first theatrical film Hurt by Paradise in the role of Maud.
In 2013, Tanya made her TV show debut in the series, YouTubers React.
Being one of the high profile YouTube personalities, Tanya has endorsed several products on beauty care, clothing, footwear and makeup in her videos. These endorsements have been in form of direct promotion or by using products in the video.
Tanya Burr Favorites
- Favorite Guilty Food Pleasures – Retro Biscuits
- Favorite New York Restaurants – Gemma on 355 Bowery St, Bluestone Lane on 55 Greenwich Ave, The Butcher’s Daughter on 19 Kenmare St, Jack’s Wife Freda on 224 Lafayette St, Magnolia Bakery in Manhattan, Prince St Pizza on 27 Prince Street, The Mercer Kitchen on 99 Prince Street.
- Favorite Los Angeles Restaurants – The Butcher’s Daughter on Abbott Kinney, Faith & Flower in Downtown Los Angeles, M Café in Beverly Hills, Zinque in West Hollywood, Little Beach House in Malibu, Catch in West Hollywood, Moon Juice in West Hollywood, Alfred’s Tea Room, Black Top Coffee in Downtown Los Angeles
- Favorite Fragrance – Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay fragrance
Tanya Burr Net worth
Tanya has made a fortune of $3 million dollars as of 2019. So far, she has made around $336 thousand dollars this year where she takes upwards of $30000 dollars every month.
Social Media Portfolio
- Facebook – Tanya Burr
- Instagram – tanyaburr
- Twitter – Tanya Burr
- YouTube Channel – Tanya Burr
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tanya Burr
- Tanya launched her self-titled YouTube channel in October 2009 and started off uploading make-up tutorials to look alike celebrities, fashion and beauty haul videos.
- Burr has done many collaborations on her channel with other YouTubers, including: Zoe Sugg, Louise Pentland, Alfie Deyes, Tyler Oakley, Joe Sugg, and many others.
- Her quest proved beneficial that fetched her several offers where she appeared on the channel DailyMix.
- In January 2014, Burr launched at Sanderson London a cosmetics brand through UK retailer Superdrug, called Tanya Burr Cosmetics.
- In 2015, Tanya featured on the cover of Glamour magazine and the following year on Stylist magazine.
- Expanding her vision to being an author and blogger, Burr writes column for Grazia magazine. In 2015, She published her first non-fiction plus autobiographical book, Love, Tanya, which accounts for extensive beauty tips.
- The following year, she published her first cooking book titled Tanya Bakes, in which she shared baking recipes right from her childhood to the ones she prefers for special occasions.
- Her third book, Tanya’s Christmas, was released on 19 October 2017.
- While growing up, she took piano lessons for 10 years.