Kyle Godfrey-Ryan is a American television personality and entrepreneur. She has recently garnered public attention after being one of the thirteen women accusing the US news host Charlie Rose of his sexual misconduct. She is the founder of many health oriented business ventures including Tune Studio, Conscious Pattern among others.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Her exact birth date is unavailable.
She obtained her primary and higher secondary education from Professional Children’s School, New York. After high school, Kyle went to American university where she studied Political Science. Then, Godfrey-Ryan attended Columbia University in the City of New York and graduated with a mater’s degree in Western Religion and Political Science in 2008. She studied health, nutrition and wellness at the Integrative Institute of Nutrition in New York, graduating in 2014.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Rhett Godfrey (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kyle Godfrey-Ryan has dated –
She has two children– one son and one daughter.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 127 lbs
- Measurements – 35-27-36
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
In November 2017, she, along with 7 other women, accused Charlie Rose of sexual harassment.
Kyle Godfrey-Ryan Favorites
- Favorite TV Shows – Monica the Medium, The Following, The Big Bang Theory
- Favorite Singers – Jason Mraz, Alicia Keys, Linkin Park, Elton John, Jay-Z, Iron & Wine, Kayne West
- Favorite Author – Gillian Flynn, Byron Katie
- Favorite Books – Dark Places by Gillian Flynn, Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- Favorite Restaurant – Paradise Diner, Cafe Clover in New York
Kyle Godfrey-Ryan Net worth
Kyle Godfrey-Ryan net worth is unknown.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kyle Godfrey-Ryan
- Since childhood, she was inclined towards acting was a professional-model while attending Professional Children’s School.
- After her college, she focused on becoming a Middle East-focused journalist.
- When she was working as Charlie Rose’s assistant in the mid-2000s, he used to walk nude in front of her while she worked in one of his New York City homes.
- After graduation, she did a few modeling gigs and then briefly worked at Host Committee.
- In may 2003, she joined as a assistant to broadcaster Charlie Rose with whom she worked for over a year. she was fired by Rose when she took over his sexual misconduct to the production.
- In 2013, she founded Conscious Patterns.
- According to Godfrey-Ryan, Rose had often walked naked in front of her whilst she worked for him in one of New York homes. She also accused that Rose called her more than once to tell her about his fantasy of seeing her swim naked in his swimming pool.
- In 2017, she founded Tune Studios, a medical-grade sound healing program which provides 15-minute group sessions that realign the body to its optimal state.