Kimberly Loaiza is a Mexican YouTuber and influencer. In 2016, she began her career in YouTube and in 2020 she launched her song “Don’t Be Jealous” which topped the charts in several countries and currently has 230 million views on YouTube. She has more than 35 million followers on Instagram, 37 million subscribers on YouTube and 60 million followers on TikTok. Loaiza is currently the 11th most-followed user on TikTok.
Kimberly Guadalupe Loaiza Martínez
Singer, Social Media Star, YouTuber, Instrumentalist
Latino, Urbano Latino
Vocals, Piano, Guitar
Lizos Music, Space Music
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kimberly Loaiza was born on the 12th of December 1997, in Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico.
She’s currently 25 years old.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Carlos (Younger Brother), Stefanny Loaiza (Younger Sister) (Social Media Star, Model)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kimberly Loaiza has dated –
- Juan De Dios “JD” Pantoja Nuñez (2012-2020) – Kimberly and Juan de Dios Pantoja began their relationship in 2012, they lasted six years of dating when their first arrived, she was called Kima Sofía. In 2020, Loaiza revealed that she had married Juan de Dios Pantoja and would mention that she was expecting a second child named Juan. Kimberly distanced herself before breaking up with him.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33C
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Kimberly rose to internet fame on YouTube. On her channel she primarily posts videos of herself singing. She subsequently developed a very large following on TikTok. As of this writing Kimberly Loaiza has more than 35 million followers on Instagram, 37 million subscribers on YouTube and 60 million followers on TikTok.
In 2019 Kimberly released her first single, Enamorarme. Same year she released her second single as a singer called No Seas Celoso, which became quite popular. In 2020, Kimberly released another single, Me perdiste. The song became a massive success, hitting 20 million plays on Spotify.
Kimberly Loaiza has endorsed brands such as BANG ENERGY.
Kimberly Loaiza Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Emma Watson
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite Movie – The Notebook (2004)
- Favorite Color – Aqua Blue, Purple
- Favorite Food – Sushi
Kimberly Loaiza Net worth
Kimberly Loaiza has an estimated net worth of $8 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Kimberly Loaiza
- Instagram – kimberly.loaiza
- Twitter – Kimberly Loaiza
- YouTube Channel – Kimberly Loaiza, Kim Loaiza
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kimberly Loaiza
- Kimberly lived there until she was eight years old and then moved to Mazatlan where she stayed for the nextten years.
- When she was little, all she wanted to become was a teacher. Growing up, she wanted to become a plastic surgeon.
- At age 18, she moved to Tijuana by herself.
- Kimberly believes in fate/destiny.
- She loves travelling and photography.
- Kimberly was on the basketball team in elementary school and loved to dance.
- In 2016, when she was 19, she launched her YouTube channel. Within a week of the launch, she had amassed over one hundred thousand followers.
- Her channel is the 3rd most-subscribed YouTube channel from Mexico.
- Kimberly gained 11 kg or 24 lbs at the end of her 1st pregnancy.
- In 2018, she was nominated in two different categories at the MTV Miaw Awards, which honors social media influencers and those working in the digital media space.
- In 2020, Loaiza launched her song “Don’t Be Jealous” which topped the charts in several countries and currently has 230 million views on YouTube.
- In 2020, Kimberly had become one of the top celebrities on the internet as she launched a clothing line, had achieved great musical successes, opened her own telephone company and as if that were not enough she had broken Yuya’s record by becoming the Spanish-speaking youtuber with the most subscribers on YouTube, even collaborating with international figures such as James Charles.