Madison Beer is an American singer and actress. She gained media attention after pop star Justin Bieber tweeted a link to a video of her singing. Beer began posting videos on YouTube of her singing covers of popular songs in early 2012.They gained the attention of pop star Justin Bieber, who tweeted a link to her cover of Etta James’ “At Last” to his over 25 million followers. This caused Beer to trend worldwide on Twitter and gain substantial media coverage. Bieber signed Beer personally to the record label to which he is signed, Island Records. Beer is managed by Bieber’s manager Scooter Braun.
Madison Elle Beer
Pop, Bubblegum Pop, R&B
Island Records, First Access Entertainment
Birthday / Date of Birth
Madison Beer was born on 5 March 1999, in Jericho, Long Island, New York, United States.
She’s currently 20 years old.
Her ancestry is Jewish and of Ashkenazi.
She commenced homeschooling at 12. But, before that, Madison attended Jericho Middle School in Jericho, New York. She was also bullied in the school like many other celebrities.
- Father – Robert Beer (Builder)
- Mother – Tracie Beer (Interior designer)
- Siblings – Ryder Beer (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Madison Beer has dated –
- Jack Gilinsky (2015-2016, 2016-2017) – In April 2015, she started dating web video star, Jack Gilinsky. Jack confirmed it via a YouTube video. Together, they are called Jadison. The duo split in October 2016. The couple reunited and called it quits finally in June 2017 when the audio tape got leaked in which Jack was talking abusively to Madison.
- Brooklyn Beckham (2017) – In July 2017, model and son of David Beckham and Victoria Beckham, Brooklyn started dating Madison. The dating rumors first surfaced the tabloids when they were seen during Wonderland party in London in July 2017. In August 2017, the relationship came to an end as she couldn’t romance with Brooklyn due to long distance.
- Claudia Tihan (2017) – Instagram star Claudia Tihan and Madison were rumored to be dating together after a video of them kissing each other had surfaced the internet in September 2017.
- Zack Bia (2017-2018, 2018-Present) – In late 2017, Madison started dating Instagram star Zack Bia. They remained together for more than 6 months and despite having a fight in July 2018 at Delilah, they remained together. But, the couple had finally separated by August 2018. In December 2018, Madison had uploaded an Instagram picture of them together which proved that they were already together.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 162 cm
- In meters – 1.62 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-33
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 2 (US).
During an interview, Beer stated, “I’m not a lesbian but I definitely love girls i think girls are the most amazing thing to happen to planet earth. I wouldn’t categorize myself as straight.”
She acquired worldwide fame for her cover of the song ‘At Last’ by Etta Jones. This video was posted by Bieber to his Twitter, where he had over 25 million followers at that time. Her singles “Melodies” and “Unbreakable” and her EP “As She Pleases”.
Madison Beer released her debut single “Melodies” on September 12, 2013. An accompanying music video was released the same month, which featured a guest appearance by Justin Bieber. She released her second lead single “Unbreakable” from her debut album on June 17, 2014. Beer released her debut studio EP “As She Pleases” on February 2, 2018. It debuted at #93 on US Billboard 200. On March 11, 2018, Beer embarked on the international, 30-city, As She Pleases Tour, which concluded on May 20 the same year.
Madison landed her first starring role as Amy in the 2013 family drama film Louder Than Words.
In 2014, she guest appeared in the talk show Piper’s Picks TV as herself.
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Madison Beer Favorites
- Favorite Place – Recording Studio
- Favorite Rappers – Mac Miller, Drake, Big Sean
- Favorite Singer – Justin Bieber
Madison Beer Net worth
Madison has a net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2019. This money comes from her music sales, tours, public appearances, endorsements as well as monetizing her popularity on social media.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Madison Beer
- Instagram – madisonbeer
- Twitter – Madison Beer
- YouTube Channel – MadisonBeerMusicVEVO
Some Lesser Known Facts About Madison Beer
- Her parents divorced when she was young and her dad remarried.
- Beer gained early popularity and success after Justin Bieber tweeted a link to a video of her singing.
- She was then signed to Island Def Jam Records by Justin Bieber.
- She runs a self-titled YouTube channel, on which she posts covers and original music videos, makeup tutorials, romantic videos with her boyfriend, and other videos about her life across her social media.
- She appeared in a music video of ‘I Won’t Let You Walk Away’ with DJ Mako, which peaked at #33 on the US Billboard Hot Dance/ Electric Songs.
- She is working on her debut album which she said would have an R&B pop vibe, stating there “will be slow songs, sad songs, happy songs, songs about boys, and songs about being who you are.”
- She has a substantial fan base on Instagram with over 10.8 million subscribers.
- Visit her official website @ madisonbeer.com.