CZN Burak is a famous Turkish chef, restaurateur, social media influencer, television personality, entrepreneur, and businessman. He is the owner of a restaurant chain “Hatay Civilizations Table”. Which has six branches including Etiler, Taksim, Aksaray, and has its first overseas branch in Dubai. His preparation and presentation of Turkish recipes while almost always smiling to the camera have made Özdemir an Internet celebrity on platforms such as Instagram and TikTok.
Birthday / Date of Birth
CZN Burak was born on the 24th of March 1995, in Yayladağı, Turkey.
He’s currently 27 years old.
He is of Syrian-Arab descent.
Burak went to a nearby school for his studies. Later he attended the Faculty of Open Education, Anadolu University.
- Father – İsmaıl Ozdemir
- Mother – Didem Bozburu
- Siblings – Burak has two brothers Uğur and Ailin.
Girlfriend / Spouse
CZN Burak has dated –
Burak has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 76 kg
- In Pounds – 168 lbs
Burak became known after creating cooking content, especially Turkish recipes has made him an internet personality. He has gained 60 million followers on TikTok, 5 million subscribers on YouTube, and 36 million followers on Instagram.
Burak videos started getting famous and then his first video went viral when “9GAG” uploaded a video of him cooking a jumbo-sized kebab. He is the owner of a restaurant chain “Hatay Civilizations Table”. Which has six branches including Etiler, Taksim, Aksaray, and has its first overseas branch in Dubai.
CZN Burak Net worth
CZN Burak has an estimated net worth of $11.5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About CZN Burak
- Burak started his culinary career at a very early age.
- Burak was inspired by his grandfather and entered the kitchen at the age of 10
- He began working in the kitchen when he was 13 years old.
- He is the proprietor of Hatay Medeniyetler Sofrasi Aksaray, a Turkish restaurant.
- He is well renowned for his 40-inch Kebab.
- He was employed at a modest family-run restaurant.
- He enjoys watching wrestling.
- He loves to travel and kebab.
- His favorite place is in Istanbul.
- He is a big fan of Athletico Madrid Football Club.
- In 2009, he moved to Aksaray with the intention of starting a new company.
- He offers a variety of cuisines, including Mediterranean, Barbecue, Turkish, and Middle Eastern fare.
- Many notable celebrities have shown interest in his amazing cookery videos.
- He finished 32nd in a social media platform competition in which individuals from all around the globe competed.
- In September 2015, Burak is a chef who began working as the Food and Beverage Manager at the Hilton Garden Inn in Turkey.
- In May 2022, “Pray For Burak” posts were circulating on social media as Özdemir was rumored to have been suffering from a brain tumor.