Kerry Ingram is an English actress, best known for her roles as Shireen Baratheon in the HBO series Game of Thrones, Matilda Wormwood in Matilda the Musical and Rebecca ‘Becky’ Sidebottom in Netflix original series Free Rein. Kerry also has a huge social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram and over 80k followers on Twitter.
Kerry Danielle Ingram
Gorky, Kezza, Kez
Her Game of Thrones music has been released via WaterTower Music.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kerry Ingram was born on May 26, 1999, in Slough, Buckinghamshire, England, UK.
She is currently 19 years old.
She is of Maltese descent.
She went to St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School in Bracknell, Berkshire. Then, she studied at Charters School followed by Redroofs Theatre School. In 2013 she joined Hurst Lodge School in Ascot, Berkshire and graduated in 2015. She also took lessons at BARTA Theatre Academy.
- Father – Derek Ingram
- Mother – Sally Ingram
- Siblings – Rachel Ann Ingram (Younger Sister), Francis (Younger Brother). Kerry also has 2 other siblings.
Kerry Ingram is managed by Sainou, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kerry Ingram dated –
Kerry Ingram prefers to keep her love life away from the spotlight.
- Feet -5 feet 1 inch
- Centimeters – 155 cm
- Meters – 1.55 m
- Kilograms – 52 kg
- Pounds – 114 lbs
- Measurements – 33-23-36
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Best Known For
Starring as Shireen Baratheon in the fantasy drama show, Game of Thrones. Appearing in various other TV shows like Doctors (2014) as Lois Wren, Wolf Hall (2015) as Young Alice Williamson, Doctors (2016) as Hannah Devlin and Free Rein (from 2017) as Becky Sidebottom.
She made her theatrical film debut as Village Child in the epic historical drama film, Robin Hood, in 2010. However, her role went uncredited. She made her first credited theatrical film appearance as Turning Woman 8 in the musical drama movie, Les Misérables, in 2012.
She made her first TV show appearance as Shireen Baratheon in an episode of the fantasy drama series, Game of Thrones, in 2013.
She sang a song, It’s Always Summer Under the Sea, in an episode of Game of Thrones in 2013.
Ingram made her first stage appearance at the age of ten, playing a workhouse child in Oliver! at the Theatre Royal, Drury Lane in 2010.
Kerry Ingram has either endorsed or promoted brands like PUIDA, Coco Fuzion 100 and Daniel Wellington.
Awards & Nominations
|2011||WhatsOnStage.com Awards||Best Actress in a Musical||Matilda the Musical||Nominated|
|2012||Laurence Olivier Award||Best Actress in a Musical||Won|
|2018||Daytime Emmy Awards||Outstanding Children’s or Family Viewing Series||Free Rein||Won|
Kerry Ingram Net worth
Unfortunately, we do not know any details related to her net worth and salary at the moment. The budding actress hasn’t spilled a word about her net worth or salary to the media.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kerry Ingram
- She has also done theatre work which includes her performances in musicals like Oliver! and Matilda the Musical.
- She suffers from a type of osteogenesis imperfecta, which is a disease that affects the bones. She is prone to fractures and receives regular treatment to increase her bone mass.
- Her character, Shireen Baratheon, in Game of Thrones likes reading a lot.
- She has broken a total of around 30 bones in her life time.
- In 2012, she won the Laurence Olivier Award in the Best Actress in a Musical category for her performance in Matilda the Musical.
- In 2017, Ingram portrayed the character Metro The Gnome in a musical, Animalphabet.
- In 2018, she won a Daytime Emmy Award in the Outstanding Children’s or Family Viewing Series category for her work in the Netflix series Free Rein.