Saskia Burmeister is an Australian actress. She is most known for her roles in Hating Alison Ashley and Sea Patrol. Burmeister joined the cast of Wicked Science as Dina Demiris in 2003. She appeared in the 2005 comedy film Hating Alison Ashley and received a nomination for Best Lead Actress from the Australian Film Institute (AFI) for her performance.
Sassy, Sas, Bask
Birthday / Date of Birth
Saskia Burmeister was born on February 12, 1985, in New South Wales, Australia.
She is currently 34 years old.
Saskia studied at the Mosman High School in Sydney during which she also trained in acting at the Australian Theatre for Young People.
- Father – He is a photographer.
- Mother – She is a photographer and producer.
- Siblings – Martika Sullivan (Older Sister) (Actress)
Saskia is represented by United Management.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Saskia Burmeister has dated –
- Jamie Croft (2003-Present) – In February 2008, Burmeister married Australian actor Jamie Croft. Burmeister first met Croft at a film audition and after they played a couple in The Pact, they began dating. Burmeister and Croft have two sons together, Jackson Jay “JJ”, born in May 2012 and Bodhi Phoenix in June 2014.
- In feet – 5 feet 6½ inches
- In centimeters – 169 cm
- In meters – 1.69 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 33-23-36
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Starring as Erica Yurken in Hating Alison Ashley in 2005 for which she was nominated for the Australian Film Institute‘s Best Lead Actress award. Her portrayal of Ashley Barker in Blue Heelers in 2005 for which she won Australian Film Institute‘s Best Guest or Supporting Actress in Television Drama award in 2006. Being nominated for the Australian Film Institute‘s Best Supporting Actress award for her character as Vanya in The Jammed.
Saskia made her theatrical film debut as Jane Jones in the drama film Ned Kelly in 2003.
She made her first TV show appearance as Victoria St. Clair on Water Rats in 2000.
Saskia has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Saskia Burmeister Favorites
- Favorite Actors – Leonardo DiCaprio
- Favorite Actress – Meryl Streep
- Favorite Beach – Balmoral Beach
- Favorite Designer – Lisa Ho
- Favorite Bar In Sydney – Pocket Bar in Darlinghurst
- Favorite Shopping Stores – The Strand Arcade, The Sydney CBD, Lisa Ho, Dinosaur Designs
- Favorite Café – Bertoni in Balmain
- Favorite Color – Pink
Saskia Burmeister Net worth
Saskia Burmeister currently has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Portfolio
She is not active on social media.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Saskia Burmeister
- She was born in New South Wales but spent her childhood days in Bellington.
- She had already been acting before she graduated from high school and took part in several high school productions such as Blackrock and The Merchant of Venice.
- She loves spending her time watching theater productions at places like Stables, Belvoir, and The Old Fitz.
- Saskia’s go-to-restaurant is Baroque in The Rocks. She even got her wedding cake made from Baroque.
- She once bought a Nespresso coffee machine.
- In 2007, Burmeister joined the cast of Sea Patrol as Nikki Caetano. That same year, Burmeister appeared in The Jammed and earned an AFI nomination for Best Supporting Actress.
- In 24 April 2011, Lizzy Lovette of The Sun-Herald reported Burmeister had joined the cast of Home and Away.
- In 2012, she was selected among several other women for InStyle’s Women of Style Awards.
- Burmeister joined the cast of Black & White & Sex in 2012 and had a guest role in Tricky Business.