Riley Keough is an American actress, model and producer. She is also known for her role in George Miller’s Mad Max: Fury Road and for her extensive work in independent film. She appeared in Andrea Arnold’s American Honey in 2016 for which she received an Independent Spirit Award nomination for Best Supporting Female.
Danielle Riley Keough
Actress, Model, Producer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Riley Keough was born on May 29, 1989 in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She is currently 29 years old.
Her educational background is not known.
- Father – Danny Keough (Musician)
- Mother – Lisa Marie Presley (Singer-songwriter)
- Siblings – Benjamin Storm Keough (Brother), Finley Aaron Love Lockwood (Half Sister), Harper Vivienne Ann Lockwood (Half Sister)
- Others – Michael Lockwood (Stepfather), Elvis Presley (Maternal Grandfather), Priscilla Presley (Maternal Grandmother)
As a model, Riley is signed to these modeling agencies Storm Models – London, D’Management Group, Marilyn Agency – Paris, DNA Model Management & Marilyn Agency – New York (2010 – 2011).
Boyfriend / Spouse
Riley Keough has dated –
- Ryan Cabrera (2006-2008) – Musician Cabrera had a 2 year long relationship with Riley from 2006 to 2008.
- Alex Pettyfer (2011-2013) – Model Riley started dating British actor, Alex Pettyfer in September 2011. They met on the set of Magic Mike, a 2012 film. They enjoyed their company a lot and engaged in March 2012. But, split in early 2013. The couple reconciled again during Coachella. Later, in August 2013, they were seen together during the premiere of 2013 film The Butler. But, the couple separated for the final time soon after that time. It was an ON-OFF relationship.
- Robert Pattinson (2013) – In 2013, actor Robert Pattinson was RUMORed to had fling with Riley.
- Ben Smith Petersen (2013-Present) – Since 2013, Riley is dating actor Ben, who is known for his work in the 2013 movies The Great Gatsby, The Hunger Games and The Hobbit.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 59 kg
- In Pounds – 130 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 3 (US).
Working as a model with the brands, for her social life, family and rumored to be dating with Robert Pattinson.
In 2010, American drama film The Runaways, which is about the 1970s all-girl rock band of the same name. She portrayed the role of Marie Currie.
In 2016, Keough earned her first acting gig in television with an American anthology series, The Girlfriend Experience, portraying the lead role of Christine Reade.
Fashion Show Debut
Riley made her first runway walk in the fashion show Ready to wear – Autumn/ Winter 2004 for D & G, Dolce & Gabbana.
Keough has advertised for brands like Christian Dior by John Galliano, Christian Dior ‘Miss Dior Chérie’ fragrance, David Yurman, D&G, Lee Jeans, Mango, Tommy Hilfiger, Victoria’s Secret.
Awards & Nominations
|2012||Milano Film Festival||Best Supporting Actress||Nominated|
|Golden Globe Awards||Best Actress, Limited TV Series or TV Movie||Nominated|
|Actress in a Leading Role – Made for TV Movie or Limited Series||Won|
|Best Supporting Female||Nominated|
|London Critics Circle Film Awards||Supporting Actress of the Year||Nominated|
|Village Voice Film Poll||Best Supporting Actress||9th place|
Riley Keough Favorites
- Favorite Drugstore Product – Cocoa butter
- Favorite Fashion Designers – Dior, Chanel, Marc Jacobs, Zac Posen
Riley Keough Net worth
Riley has an estimated net worth of $20 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – rileykeough
- Twitter – Riley Keough
Some Lesser Known Facts About Riley Keough
- She goes by her middle name, Riley.
- She is close friends with Evan Ross, Austin Brown and Ryan Cabrera
- Riley was featured on the cover of Vogue with her mother Lisa Marie Presley and grandmother Priscilla Presley. in the August 2004 issue.
- She has been the cover girl of many magazines including Elle France, Elle Japan, US Vogue, Elle UK, Vogue Korea, and Jalouse France.
- She won the role of Nora in the 2012 film Magic Mike over Lindsay Lohan.
- In 2016, Keough appeared in Andrea Arnold’s film American Honey, alongside Shia Laboeuf. The film premiered in competition at the 2016 Cannes Film Festival, where it won the Jury Prize.
- In August 2017, it was announced that Keough had launched production company called Felix Culpa with producer Gina Gammell.
- In September 28, 2018, it was announced that Keough would guest star on The CW drama series Riverdale as Laurie Lake. Keough had previously tweeted “I just want to be cast in Riverdale” earlier that year.